12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Look @ the fact that the Retro 12, 13 & 14 are 170 but the the 11 is 185, why would a previous model be priced higher than a newer model, greedy bastards

honestly, jb is pretty much making the retros the same price across the board except for the 11s for obvious reasons. your real argument should by that all retros 3 & up are 170 when they used to have different prices. for example, the 4s were 115 in 06 while the 3s were 135 and the Xs were $125 in 05. now all cost 170.

True but those were also the days when u could walk in the mall 2 weeks later n the black cats or pure money 4's were still on shelves can't blame JB completely at the end of the day if all retros are flying off the shelves why would I keep them the same price I wish the the 4's were still 115 & other retros were 150, those days are over, they give us sub par quality people complaining about retro+ color ways but @ the end of the day they still gonna sell out. I always tell people by what u like but a lot of people are buying J's or Foams cause it's the thing to do right now I've always wondered if he released the 15 - 23 would the impact still be the same

True but those were also the days when u could walk in the mall 2 weeks later n the black cats or pure money 4's were still on shelves can't blame JB completely at the end of the day if all retros are flying off the shelves why would I keep them the same price I wish the the 4's were still 115 & other retros were 150, those days are over, they give us sub par quality people complaining about retro+ color ways but @ the end of the day they still gonna sell out. I always tell people by what u like but a lot of people are buying J's or Foams cause it's the thing to do right now I've always wondered if he released the 15 - 23 would the impact still be the same

and with all you just said, you validated nike's "greed" you just complained about. nike makes 500k of the XIs and still sells out in minutes. why mark them at 170 when they will sell at 185+?

Last edited:
I lost hope for these when they threw the "legend blue" tag on them.. I'm not expecting greatness when pics of these surface, but if they think they're gonna throw that blue tint sole on these that they've been using the past 3 years and take my money ? :rofl:

Please..

I just hope that we get that 96 blue tint
Correction...blue sole
The stuff we are getting now is a blue tint

Last edited:
and with all you just said, you validated nike's "greed" you just complained about. nike makes 500k of the XIs and still sells out in minutes. why mark them at 170 when they will sell at 185+?

Exactly ...materials are cheaper...Price is steeper

im less concerned about the color of the sole (tho I agree... blue is better) than I am about the other color placement/materials.

hope the upper padding isn't mesh like the concords or anniv XIs
hope the shoes have a jumpman on the ankle material :lol:
hope the sock liner is still black

im less concerned about the color of the sole (tho I agree... blue is better) than I am about the other color placement/materials.

Yup pretty much this is all I'm asking for

This is what we got with the 01 tho. Perfect replica with **** soles. You already know we're getting a backwards jumpman on the heel cuz those are the molds they've been using for xi. Really I don't see them making changes to the sock liner or color placement the shoe is practically all white there's not much to get wrong placement wise. The sole is the #1 part I'm worried about because they haven't developed it correctly since the shoes debut

Last edited:

This is what we got with the 01 tho. Perfect replica with **** soles. You already know we're getting a backwards jumpman on the heel cuz those are the molds they've been using for xi. Really I don't see them making changes to the sock liner or color placement the shoe is practically all white there's not much to get wrong placement wise. The sole is the #1 part I'm worried about because they haven't developed it correctly since the shoes debut

1 shoe to debunk your assumption.... flu game XIIs vs 04 black reds.... JB has changed materials before.

I referenced the jumpman because JB got cute with the anniversary XIs.

Last edited:
when u say legend blue does that mean a clear blue sole or solid color like how the bred soles are solid and cant see through :nerd:
and any samples we didnt know about u saw :nerd:

See thru like the breds but yes a solid colour rather than a tint.

Back
Top Bottom