12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I
Go after 6 and keep what you deem appropriate for "extra" on ya, but hopefully you'll get a unclaimed pair.
thought they sold unclaimed after 12 that's what they did with my pair last time. And how do I know which mall to go to for a unclaimed or do I just go to one

HOH LAKEWOOD MALL JUS CALLED ME... Heads up.... pair #3 for me, put in hella footwork tho. plan on helpn ppl who miss out with my extra pairs.

I
thought they sold unclaimed after 12 that's what they did with my pair last time. And how do I know which mall to go to for a unclaimed or do I just go to one
By getting off your *** and hiting every spot you can. Call around and see what the procedures is. I would speak to managers strictly because the floor workers are all meeps meeps when it come to a hype shoe.

no calls yet, still hopeful that my finishline calls me tomorrow(ive bought at least 15 pairs of shoes this year from them)...cmon, justin, im waitin on that call... :smile:

By getting off your *** and hiting every spot you can. Call around and see what the procedures is. I would speak to managers strictly because the floor workers are all meeps meeps when it come to a hype shoe.
Yea but i hear that there's a lot of lines for these unclaimed pairs how am I suppose to hop around lol this is my first 11 release so I'm kind of a noob

anyone in houston win from northwest mall? i went quite a few times this year and ive never gotten a call...reason im asking is im trying to scratch some of these places off the list when i go for raffles...northline has been axed...i went there way too many times to have never received a call...

So i just got called from FNL Oakcourt mall.
Got 2 pair locked right now. Size 11 for my boy but he may not want it.
Who's a size 11?

Last edited:
Anyone get calls from Topanga, Northridge, sherman oaks, sylmar, valencia, thousand oaks?

i'm up to 10 pairs.. am i cool now ? 
smokin.gif

not yet i haven't heard neone get a call from them yet. i think they will do theirs tomorrow. topanga always does it friday.

Back
Top Bottom