12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Lots of clicking, and praying. You don't have a chance on Nike if you haven't tried before, so I'd concentrate on the FTL family. And hope that FNL accepts your credit card.

I have bought off NDC before but never for a hyped release. I know the Nike SB dunk calis were a little slow when they released but eventually it was an easy cop

:lol: they fit the same as the concord lows to me, I have a wide foot if that helps. Whatever size you got in those get the same in these.
Yea i have a wide foot as well, I've copped every OG colorway this year plus a few others and I'm an 11.5 in all JB retros except for the 10s which I could go up a .5 easily. I'm guessing these run a bit like the AJ10s? The lows seemed to run a little bit bigger than the aj10s do. I have wide feet as well, just trying to make sure I get the right size. Screwed up a couple times this year. Kobe 9 elite lows for one.

I'm 1 for 4 right now.  Got a call from my local Champs but they're saying something about because it's not in store if something happens to the shipment they can't be held liable?  Well I gotta go pick it up on Wed or Friday next week since they getting theirs later.
That has to be the most DEPRESSING post I've read. A fluid, uncertain confirmation. ugggghhh

Got The Call On Pair 3 In Size 10 Just A Minute Ago :smokin

Local Spots Came Thru Once Again This Year!

Still Room On My Plate, Let's Get It!
tumblr_mk30svHcRC1r4fyzho1_500.gif
feast bro...feast

Back
Top Bottom