12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Chimp released?

havent seen or touched that site since the stupid bred 1 release that i missed out :lol:

i got around 200 tickets and didnt win a single pear
Didnt win a single pear, but won multiple pairs
laugh.gif

Finally got around to making an account.

Did anyone get any calls yet from HOH Valley Fair? I know they usally lag

Where's my Nor Cal Peeps at

Yeah got a call yesterday for a GS pair. Pretty ssure they called again earlier but I missed it. They said they're calling tonight also so keep a look out for a private number

A word for Nike....

The clock/timer trick that people were using to add to cart before the actual countdown finished did not work. I'm thankful for this.

I'm assuming this will hold true for the US release tomorrow.

Don't give up hope. Just got another call for a size GS 7. Wifey and daughter are taken care of!

did you really make an account just to post this? 
laugh.gif
Nah.. I made an account to finally participate in the discussions and get some help securing releases... I've never ordered off these UK sites so if that's funny to everybody that's all good but I appreciate the people helpin me out

I just got all excited on a call but it was for wifeys size 4.5 smh lol she got em thats good news. Hopefully im next...

Nah.. I made an account to finally participate in the discussions and get some help securing releases... I've never ordered off these UK sites so if that's funny to everybody that's all good but I appreciate the people helpin me out
i struck out on the raffles, but this gave me a good laugh
laugh.gif

for people who missed out on the raffles and may miss out on the online orders tomorrow.
DON'T pay the $250 GS price and $350 MENS price. that is INSANE!!! it will drop the week once all shoes are delivered from online orders.

Of course if you want them for christmas, those two prices seem to be the somewhat reasonable dumb reseller prices.

Back
Top Bottom