12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

So is there anyone who entered the raffle at NTNY that DID NOT get the call. My girl got a call back a lil while ago for another pair. I think they got a boat load of these. Everyone who entered there should have won. I think they made more of these than the usual.

what happens if 2 of my credit cards have the same name on the cards.. but on NDC i never filled out a form that said "name on credit card". will NDC somehow find out about the same names?

Last edited:
I know for a fact, the raffles are rigged, my boy here in Houston who works at FTL keeps a bunch of the guaranteed tix, gives them to friends, then sells the rest on CL, same with my boy who works at Champs here in Houston

let's not quote trolls. more often than not, i blocked them.

legit question, i notice FNL doesnt have a limit, i've bought two pairs before from them, anyone buy more?

All these tight windowd to pick up pair. Buddy told me FNL & HOH is raffling unclaim pair per the managers. That doesnt make sinces. FNL manager trying to cover his *** because he kept dwitching from FCFS to raffle back and forth. Now cooperate is on him.

Come to find out HOH malls took over the other HOH raffle because they was going to sell a bulk order to shop reseller owner from NY. Its going to be interesting tomorow.
A good amount of spots are going to raffled off the unclaimed pairs. Anyone looking to grab unclaimed better check early in the morning what procedure will be. Most big stores won't answer their phones all day tomorrow.

Also if i use two different accounts on FNL, is it possible to check out with one via paypal and one via credit card if the paypal account is associated with the credit card?

These idiots trying to give you a resale price are just trying to set a price for themselves, these could end up being all over the place with enough for everyone where idiot resellers can't even off load them. Kills me when people think they're pricing experts.
THIS ALL DAY...I seen plenty of surprises this year, you just never know

I know for a fact, the raffles are rigged, my boy here in Houston who works at FTL keeps a bunch of the guaranteed tix, gives them to friends, then sells the rest on CL, same with my boy who works at Champs here in Houston
This was Houston for the Blk/Red 13's

I could see tomorrow going down Worst then this...

let's not quote trolls. more often than not, i blocked them.

legit question, i notice FNL doesnt have a limit, i've bought two pairs before from them, anyone buy more?
Greed gets people all the time. Go for one, then go back. That millisecond can cost you everything.

Speaking of Unclaimed

I called a few stores in the Mall in Florida for my fam

Foot Action

Champs

Hibbets

DTLR

Won't be raffling off their unclaimed pairs

Unless they told me lies

This was Houston for the Blk/Red 13's

I could see tomorrow going down Worst then this...
And those were wack!!!! I think I've seen it all when dudes were lining up for them GS 13s

MJ rubbing his hands like Birdman everytime

Gonna be a lot of these.. Boat loads.. Getting then is another story.

How many times breds restocked on Nike and we still have people that don't own them. It ain't easy with shoes especially if your a busy person or have a job.

I didn't bother entering any raffles for these, so it's ndc or nothing for me. I'm not gonna be salty if I strike out, I have the chicago, neutral grey, and bred lows to look forward to which I want more than these. I'm gonna give it a shot though

Back
Top Bottom