12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

5 mins till crash 
roll.gif

I don't know if it's been posted already but someone robbed a City Gear in Houston for their 11s.

Damn.

Off topic the JJ here did an electronic type raffle. Put in your info and the computer picks the "winners"
That would kill the new hook up I just got for my guaranteed pair on this and future releases

what time does Nba store release?

btw i'm never buying from an overseas site again lol.. last time that happened i paid $250 for black infrareds + $47 for customs.. so $300 for black infrareds, when i couldve easily got them for $220 resale price. 

Anyone know any UK etc sites that have kids sizes for a decent price? Size 5.5... I want to get my lil sis a pair since she has been doing great in school this year, she never gets any jordan releases so I figure she deserves it and would make her Christmas. If not I may have to just stay up and call in to work tomorrow, 7am-7pm shifts are killing me anyways.

Got 2 8.5 locked feeling like its going to be good christmas good luck there for those camping am laying bed ready pick em up tomarrow with out no hassel goodnight sleeping like baby tonight.

Got 2 8.5 locked feeling like its going to be good christmas good luck there for those camping am laying bed ready pick em up tomarrow with out no hassel goodnight sleeping like baby tonight.
You could use a few commas, periods and maybe a spell check with that Humble brag bruh.

Just saying

Anyone know any UK etc sites that have kids sizes for a decent price? Size 5.5... I want to get my lil sis a pair since she has been doing great in school this year, she never gets any jordan releases so I figure she deserves it and would make her Christmas. If not I may have to just stay up and call in to work tomorrow, 7am-7pm shifts are killing me anyways.
here you go bro, always good to hear that big bros like you taking care of their lil sister
wink.gif

http://www.kickz.com/nl/jordan-sneakers-hoog-air-jordan-11-retro-bg-white_blue-116087711

Back
Top Bottom