12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

28ch6ci.jpg

Picked my pair up this morning at the local mall.. they only got in 1 in each size luckily I was first in line.

Good luck everybody grabbin these!

Last edited:
damn. that ebates thing is dirty. haha. and afew and CT are dead. anyone get through on offspring?

Went to get bred 11s from NTNY RSVPKINGS days... TERRIBLE. I waited like an hour and 30 mins.
That's nothing, at NTSF last year for the gammas the line was around the block at 7am. They didn't even start working the line until 11, despite tweeting out the day before that they would open the doors at 8. There were at least 5 or 6 fights in line. It was a circus. 

28ch6ci.jpg

Picked my pair up this morning at the local mall.. they only got in 1 in each size luckily I was first in line.

Good luck everybody grabbin these!

Your photo is confusing me as to how sleepy I actually am...

Or maybe 1 too many els while passing time waiting on these Euro sites?

Your photo is confusing me as to how sleepy I actually am...

Or maybe 1 too many els while passing time waiting on these Euro sites?

Lol I know camera quality sucks but yea I read on CR fb they releasing them later on today not at 9 AM like they used to.

That's nothing, at NTSF last year for the gammas the line was around the block at 7am. They didn't even start working the line until 11, despite tweeting out the day before that they would open the doors at 8. There were at least 5 or 6 fights in line. It was a circus. 

Wow that's bad. I think it's dumb to give a window time and not start as told but end the time they say. I wish end time was later than 4pm so me and my girl can go after her work. Pickup time really ends at 4pm not even minutes after?

My girl won a 7Y and I found a lady to trade me a 13 mens so her son can get the 7Y, thankfully my girls not really tripping about these. I wear sz 12 but Ima be out here like Doug when he bought those big *** Sky Davis's

Back
Top Bottom