12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just got a text..my boy got my sz 11 and 6y on lock for retail! .. I did want to double up... May just try at 5

so...legend blue xi release day, tried to grab these online at kickz.com because they had size 12.5, it wasnt even close

then i went to shops at my city, knew that one of them will get them. i even expected guys waiting it to open at 8:00 am, got there 8:05 am and casualy walked in store as i was first customer that morning. saw legend blues on display wall with many others (vi-carmines, sportblues, black infrared, white infrared, xiii-barons, bred...lebron gumbo, lebron bhm...) asked for my size and got it below retail because of my membership card.

as it was only shoe my size i decided to check another store that could get them. this one opens 9:00 am so i left first pair at my apartment and casually went there, arrived there around 9:20am.

there are also legend blues at the display wall as the girls working in store are still cleaning the place, asked for my size (13) and they got it (also only one) bought those and then asked if they had size 12 (usually little tight on me but after few walks they do great) and they said yes. oh well... give me those as well. first pair was retail and they gave me second below retail

its been a nice casual day :smile:

ps. i dont live in narnia :wink:

ps2. dont hate the player hate the game

so...legend blue xi release day, tried to grab these online at kickz.com because they had size 12.5, it wasnt even close

then i went to shops at my city, knew that one of them will get them. i even expected guys waiting it to open at 8:00 am, got there 8:05 am and casualy walked in store as i was first customer that morning. saw legend blues on display wall with many others (vi-carmines, sportblues, black infrared, white infrared, xiii-barons, bred...lebron gumbo, lebron bhm...) asked for my size and got it below retail because of my membership card.

as it was only shoe my size i decided to check another store that could get them. this one opens 9:00 am so i left first pair at my apartment and casually went there, arrived there around 9:20am.

there are also legend blues at the display wall as the girls working in store are still cleaning the place, asked for my size (13) and they got it (also only one) bought those and then asked if they had size 12 (usually little tight on me but after few walks they do great) and they said yes. oh well... give me those as well. first pair was retail and they gave me second below retail

its been a nice casual day :smile:

ps. i dont live in narnia :wink:

ps2. dont hate the player hate the game
where r u narnia?

Last edited:
You've got to be kidding me. That many people for that
laugh.gif
? That's craze

What's the pick up window looking like there? 8 to 10?
GS sizes are FCFS

**** euro sites...good for y'all tho...get u some legend blues in late january with that shipping and multiple days in customs..

**** euro sites...good for y'all tho...get u some legend blues in late january with that shipping and multiple days in customs..
I get most my euro orders like 5 days, quicker than from nike .... and Ive never paid or had held in customs...

Back
Top Bottom