12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i think youll sleep good tonight if u were able to secure a pair...doubt youd even be worried about sneakercon....lol
one of the reason i wanted to go is to see yeezy in person since i saw sneakcon clip on ************* to get hyped up for it more, but then i paused it and saw the prices and reality set in im not gonna be able to afford most of the paors there

Got a size 9.5 on END. Total $196.95 (LOVING IT!!)

Picking up another pair when i wake up tomorrow

Last edited:
Fellas keep trying Richmond classics. Got thru just now on a sz 9uk. Paid with PayPal and got confirmation

Put in for 1 raffle and was lucky I hit 4.
Got 5th pair at the Military base for $87.
Went by local FTL on the way home just to see if they had them. They did! Asked the lady at the counter for a discount and she gave them to me free. Back to bed I go.
Hope everybody who wants them to wear eats.

Last edited:
my size was out, but got my wifes pair on end..kinda hard trying to play destiny and do this all at the same time lol... at least i copped a size 10 off richmond, gonna need to size swap for an 11 though.. oh wells

back to try again at 5am. good luck people

i got the splash page on FNL already 
laugh.gif

For whatever it's worth when the black infrareds dropped black friday there was more site traffic than there is now. I wasn't even able to upload ftl or eas desktop mode sites from my phone and am able to upload the desktop versions of those sites now. Still not feeling confident tho.

Last edited:
For whatever it's worth when the black infrareds dropped black friday there was more site traffic than there is now. I wasn't even able to upload ftl or eas desktop mode sites from my with those and am able to with these. Still not feeling confident tho.

what size yu wear bruh

I feel like these are gonna be too easy for me in store with leftovers but regretting not at least trying on end. Was it that easy to cop?

Back
Top Bottom