12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This thread is straight comedy.
happy.gif

Struck out on the raffles (first time ever in all of my attempts) but giving it a shot online (had the sites up since 12 am est)...
Push come to shove, hoping unclaimed pairs are available...

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE IN THEIR PURSUIT!!!

I only got 298 in the bank account and i know im gettin money for Xmas... should i pull the trigger

Just got a shipping confirmation from Kong...but it's a size 8 I wear a 9..... hopefully I can find someone to trade 

Last edited:

I'm skipping on these cause I just don't like JB too much these days and I just personally don't like wearing the same exact shoe as everyone else unless I'm completely in love.

I'm not here to bash JB but damn I want to see some quality or some type of care put into 1 release without the retail price being $375 
ohwell.gif

out of reps but +1

repped!

I only got 298 in the bank account and i know im gettin money for Xmas... should i pull the trigger
Depends, do you expect ANY other bills to come up..or what would u do in the case of an emergency?  Don't spend your entire savings on sneakers man they are a dime a dozen 

Good luck to all those trying to buy online. And be safe to all those picking up guarantee pairs.

With that said, let the fun begin!

Back
Top Bottom