12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

After an hour and a half finally able to checkout on FNL. I think this is it with JB for me. I'm over this nonsense trying to cop.
Love how after every major release it's "the end" for everybody

Until they announce the next hyped up/major release 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
JUST COPPED FROM FINISHLINE.  SIZE 10.5   COPPED AT 9:34 AM EASTERN TIME.. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.  I was stressing so much now im glad i have my pair.  GOING TO TRY TO DOUBLE UP IF I CAN GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Still waiting on finishline :smh: I have them in my cart but when I selected check out i got kicked to the splash page. any tips?

WAITED IN LINE FOR 90 MIN FOR SZ.13 AND JUST GOT THE OOS NOTICE........

I AM HOTT :smh:
Did you get any connection errors in between that time? 

I'm still in line waiting for a pair of sz 12's since 5am, but never got any connection error or getting booted out of line like everyone else.  Just worried my browser's messed up.

Idk how, but I just got a order confirmation along with an email confirmation on a size 12 from Finishline. If you guys are on there, give it PATIENCE!!!! I know this is a struggle for all of us this morning and the randomness of it all drives us crazy, but patience is key guys. I waited on FNL for about 35-40 min and had to enter my CC about 5 different times because they just wouldnt accept the payment.

Best of luck to all of you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom