12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Love how after every major release it's "the end" for everybody

Until they announce the next hyped up/major release :lol:  

Nah I'm forreal. I only copped 2 pairs of J's this year. These and the Infrareds and that's cuz I don't have em in my collection.

does having multiple tabs open for fnl kill your chances? the pages arent loading for me at all. havent had a chance to add to cart once

They just cancelled GS pairs FCFS. Theyre supposed to reraffle unclaimed pairs. Everyone lined up on Post is in line for the raffle winning pairs. And... there's about 6 squad cars that I can see

Sheesh that's crazy. I was thinking about making the trip over there for the re-raffle if there is one.

That moment when you get through on FNL, it adds to your cart, and then immediately sends you back to the SPA page...

:smh:

Ain't gonna lie, I'm salty as **** right now. Still waiting in line at NDC, but hope is hella dwindling. Lol.

For some reason on FNL after I login to paypal..... it gives me an error that says this: 
  • We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method.

got size 13s in my cart hit check out and got sent back to the waiting page
mean.gif

This thread is comedy after you've already doubled up. Just seen somebody with over 4,000 posts and only 13 rep. Homie saying their Mom ain't got no funds on the credit card. 
roll.gif

FNL just needs to open the gates and let the hyenas eat. Been on Spa for 1 hour!  Wont even tease me with product page.

soooooo interesting thing. (i got bored) remember back in the day when when would go to NDC and it was "keep pressing ATC" until it shows up in your cart. well nike these they are slick by making us this we are "in line waiting".  you'd think we were in a queue which operates first in first out like a reg line would. but in all reality they just automated the "ATC" clicking motion for us. so really all they are doing is hitting ATC (via java script) for you and trying to reconnect to the site to add to cart. i say all that to say this THERE IS NO REAL LINE. my feelings are hurt 
laugh.gif
 below it shows the GET request from the java script. 

Back
Top Bottom