12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

The color in the picture posted above, I'm hoping that isn't the shoe they're releasing in december

You know how the soles of most Jordan's with the clear soles turn yellow? Well the patent leather used on the Columbia's will eventually turn into that vanilla yellow color you see in the picture.

Last edited:
I don't think I've seen a pair of OG Columbias without the vanilla patent. I've seen plenty still with an icey sole but the patent and mesh have all been peed on by Mother Nature.

"Sneakerheads" :lol: comments like this always baffled me. So you don't like them because more people than "normal" have em? Who are you buying shoes for? You realize the playoff XIs have been released 4 times in about 20 years. In fact every Jordan has released multiple times so having a certain OG c/w doesn't make you exclusive anymore :rolleyes

View media item 878675
This is why I'm on the fence on these tbh. That vanilla color white patent turns is enh.

If you truly love the sneaker, you will cop regardless...Every sneaker will eventually wear away...This stuff is all perishable and replacable...stop putting these things up on a pedastal...people in here killing me with their self righteousness in regards to kicks. Any true collector know they eventually gon yellow. So wear em!! I'll be wearing mine 20 years down the line...Lord willin'
Just cop if you like em...we all jordan brand ****** in the end

Last edited:
Yea the white gonna yellow nonsense is crazy. They act like it yellows right out of the box. That stuff takes years.

So what 11 are we gonna complain about now that these are releasing?
Concords with the 45

Rainbow pack

history of flight

the XX8 series 11

would say patone but those may drop this year as well.

EDIT: THE NAVY SNAKESKIN LOW... JB IS PLAYING WITH US FIRST THE PINK GS ONE AND NOW THE GREEN SNAKE SKIN

Last edited:
Actually, a lot of people will be asking for the space jams since the 09s dropped before a lot of these newer collectors were in the game.

If the gamma xi told us anything, it told us jordan brand was testing if we'd eat up a new retro+ colorway. They could very well give us the Columbias this year, introduce a new color next year, the do space jams after that. Would create an 2000 release set mixed in with alternating new colors.

A lot of GM space jams have been popping up I can see that being the next release people demand including myself.

Also I think if you don't like the vanilla PT loom you really don't like Columbias. Just how I see it

Back
Top Bottom