12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

glad i was able to cop online and get to used my nike gift cards from swagbucks :smile: better than ebates me thinks more instant gratification (10 days) instead of waiting 4 months for a refund

View media item 1313405

Nope... smh people posting referral links, how about just giving out info and not leech
Ebates is good when they double up 12-15%
Mrrebates is typically higher 8% right now and you dont have to wait every quarter for your payment

Its funny how no one has a problem paying SP inflated prices on this release
nerd.gif

I dont see the purpose of bragging about buying multiple pairs unless you are going to help a fellow NTer (im good! someone who really WANTED this sneaker). If it was such a easy cop why dont you help out some of your NT brothers that are clearly frustrated and at wits end trying to cop the sneaker. Shoot one of your fellow men in need a pair for Retail/Tax/Shipping
Sadly this community is way more about bragging rights than helping out a fellow member..

NTSF cancelled the fcfs for youth sizes only. All the mens sizes were raffled off. They opened at 6am and you have until 8pm now to pick em up

I thought pickup time ended at 4? They changed it?

Eff finishline and everything they stand for. Can't even use my Cc or debit card now :smh:

Look like a Wells Fargo account... I have had the same issues. If you get rejected more than 4-5 times. You are donezo..

Get a giftcard next time for the amount. A lot smoother that way.

I was going to do that but the only problem is I never know if I'm going to get through to the checkout screen or not so I didn't want to risk it.

Gift cards are getting denied as well, even with an on the phone agent....

The best solid you can do ... helpin your fellow NTers. Lurkers get left. Congrats to everybody that picked em up.

ON CRIP I WENT TO SLEEP AND WOKE UP AND FINALLY SEEN MY **** AT THE CHECK OUT AND JUST CHECKED OUT BRUH. SHOUT OUT TO TOOKIE WILLIAMS BRUH HE IN HEAVEN LOOKIN OUT FOR A G! !!!!

Back
Top Bottom