12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

FELLAS KEEP REFRESHING THE DIRECT LINKS  NOT THE CART PAGE ON FINISHLINE. The SPA isn't working on the cart page for some reason. Weird!

Somewhere there's a room full of people laughing at all of us for sitting here for 4 hours 'waiting' only to add to cart and then get rejected. Let's see how long they'll drag it out saying 'sz 9.5-14 still available'

So my discover card that I've been using on every fnl purchase suddenly had a problem today and wouldn't work when i tried to check out.

once i get to check out page at fnl and it goes back to splash page, do i wait again or keep trying to check out??

Still eating off Grade Schools
pimp.gif

So my discover card that I've been using on every fnl purchase suddenly had a problem today and wouldn't work when i tried to check out.

weird my discover is the only one that usually works for me too, still worked today after 3 other cards and paypal couldnt checkout on FNL

Got an 11 on FNL! KEEP TRYING so close to up. Wasnt able to use my winners circle tho can i call them to apply it?

Yep, I've had to do this with all of my rewards purchases ever since Finish Line revamped their website.

Last edited:

mean.gif
 just because it happened today doesn't mean these 11s were involved. It doesn't say anything about a shoe or any item for that matter, not even a shopping center or anything that would suggest it was about these shoes.
eyes.gif
He was on his way to get the shoes... My wife works with his GF's aunt!!!

Finally got through on FNL after adding to cart and getting SPA page for 3 hours.

Another Festivus Miracle!

nthat.gif

Currently have 5 open tabs so I can checkout, just need to cop this sz 7 for my sister to go along with my 11.5 from earlier.

Waiting on two phone calls with finishline, one in spanish and one in english. And on the splash page as well.  Hopefully I can get through on one of these options lol
LMAO, that Spanish part gave me a laugh.....I don't know exactly why but it did. Good luck to you bro, on the real.

Dam cant believe I got my pair after not waking up to my alarm at 4:50 AM. Just gotta be patient with FNL i guess. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom