12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

When you receive SHIPPING and tracking info, call customer svc at FNL and they will refund your $20 WC.  I do this every time because WC code only works on mobile for most folks. 
THIS.

I don't even bother to apply the WC coupons on FNL anymore. I'll just wait the package is in transit or when I have them in hand then I'll call back. Never had a problem with them refunded me the $20.

Last edited:
Another day in the H
23vanf8.jpg

Those must be for the entire family.....yea we'll go with that

Finally got through on FNL, have faith boys.. it just takes time. Also, I think they might have fixed the paypal giftcard error because I went through PP with no problems. Good luck !

anyone get order confirmations from FNL?

got confirmation for all three of my discover cc purchase in mere minutes.
i also got confirmation in a minute for a pypal purchase on fnl.

so in mere minutes you shoulda got them. call your bank to verify that payment went through

To be honest Nike has the best system.  Once it's in your cart its yours, no cart jacking no sold out message when trying to check out.  Only problem is their site sucks *** and is a free for all with the bots.
[/quote]

Just a heads up, You can get cart jacked on Nike.

Last edited:
well all yall got yall sizes 11 i aint get nothing
Keep trying they still have that size!

CALL FINISHLINE! THEY'RE TAKING PHONE ORDERS!

Waited an hour on the phone but finally placed order smoothly. Came out to $201.68 after $20 WC.

200e052.png

Wow I can't even get through so I can get size 5 gs!
those wishlist links for FNL came in handy after all.

shoutout to the dude that dropped the info the other day.
I know they didn't take my wishlist on my mobile so I used that to add to cart and be trying to check out since 8am finally got through doe so I'm just happy right now! Team retail

So after sitting in line on the splash page of FN for an hour, I got through, picked up a 10.5 and checked out all in the span of 5 minutes. Only thing is i got the confirm email from FL but no charge on my card yet.

Add still contemplating pulling the trigger for that 270 from a site in Spain do you guys think I'll have to pay vat/custom fee's anybody know iwould appreciate any info

Not worth the risk to be honest, and if you look hard enough you might be able to get $300 meet up "bro price" better then a possible $50+ customs note +shipping

Seems like finishline wont let me checkout without my credit card since I already used it. Didn't have a problem with the Ferrari 14s I bought like 3 pair of those with the same card. Guess its time to throw in the towel. 

Back
Top Bottom