12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

yup mine has tracking

now all i need to see is tracking from NDC and i can rest easy. 2 pairs :pimp:

momma told me she will pay for one of my pairs as a christmas present :pimp:

THANKS MOMMA! I LOVE YA
Glad u got em last I seen u post was that u didn't get them. Nice

took awhile but got em

thanks brah, hope you ate on this release as well

Well.....

• Last night, scored a UK 5.5 via JD Sports; no shipping conf. though
  • EARLY this AM, I woke and by the grace of god caught END. release. Scored a UK BG 6; no shipping conf. though
  • THIS MORNING, I scored a 1y for my nephew via NDC; no shipping conf. but too far along to cancel
  • THIS AFTERNOON randomly walked into a FNL and they had a 1y. Tried to cancel NDC order but they said it was too far along to cancel.
  • TEN MINUTES AGO, I scored a 6.5y via FNL. I had literally been trying since 8am. Had a total 12 transactions canceled on my account cuz I thought they weren't going through. Why weren't they going through? My shipping address had 'ln' and my billing had 'lane.' I didn't even realize they were different! LMAO!

All in all, I walked away with 5 pairs, all manually. I'm only keeping 3 tho (one to rock, one to stock for me) and one for my nephew.

I ain't ate this good on a release since.... well since never. Hope everybody got what they needed!!!

Last edited:
Lol someone calm me down. Got my order confirmation 8 hours ago (8:30am) but still no shipping cofirmation... Ordered on finishline btw. Thanks to anyone who can help.
You should be good, I placed my order @ 10am and I got my shipping confirmation about 45mins ago

Repped.  Yeah - I got one for me and one for my brother (Size 11 and 12).  Used two separate email accounts but only have one email confirmation.

Did you use two different payment methods, i.e. Paypal for one order & CC for the other? If not, you may need to check your account to see if the 2nd order got cancelled.

I hope you're good, tho, fam. Let us know how it shakes out.

Did you use two different payment methods, i.e. Paypal for one order & CC for the other? If not, you may need to check your account to see if the 2nd order got cancelled.

I hope you're good, tho, fam. Let us know how it shakes out.
Separate CCs don't matter IMO, I order multiple all the time with different accounts and use the same card

Waitied 4:08 mins and finally was successful through FNL. I am happy but wouldnt of been horribly disappointed if I missed out.

Repped for keeping that stopwatch going! I almost gave up after 90 mins on FNL; I'd have rather put my hand in a blender than dealt with 4+ hrs of SPA

NDC Tracking for Standard shipping is showing delivery on Monday, 12/29. 
eyes.gif

I agree I forgot about DMX but other than that the shape and everything is way better than all of the others
i disagree...the quality is the same as the lows that came out this year...in fact, the snake skins probably have the best quality of all the xis this year...
alien.gif

the huge bulge in the toe box is evident in all the xis this year...like i told my homie the shape of the toeboxes would have been classified as fake 10 years ago...

Back
Top Bottom