12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

raffle was rigged where he went
roll.gif
I doubt their jordan rep just accidentally showed up with 1 random 10....

my fault my wording was bad...im surprised a houstonian would trade an xi for any kobe, regardless of which one...them **** usually sit down here...it's durant and jordan from what i can see...some of them kobes are nice though...i dont own a pair yet tho... 
embarassed.gif
I never bought a pair of KDs and the only Jordan's I own are 1s and XIs (besides my XIIs that I use to hoop in).... 

I usually wear runners (flyknits and air max) so I'm not your typical Houstonian... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I never bought a pair of KDs and the only Jordan's I own are 1s and XIs (besides my XIIs that I use to hoop in).... 

I usually wear runners (flyknits and air max) so I'm not your typical Houstonian... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
already, keep being you...i need some air max plus'...i saw some on sale this weekend for 99.99...ima cop the next time im in the mall...only reason i didnt then was because of the columbia crowds...

That vid hurt so much. Out of all the people you decided, "hey let's interview the guy with sunglasses on after dark". That's going to work out great........ Smh......

I never received an order confirmation via email. I checked the order number through my NDC account and called them asking the current status. They said that the warehouse has received my order and everything is fine as long as I have a confirmation number. Can anyone else confirm that I'm good?
If you have already gotten confirmation from NDC then you should be straight.  

The way my ups tracking says it'll be here on Monday....the 29th, it usually only takes 2/3 days smh
That's weird, I live in Atlanta and I have a delivery date of 12/24 but I'm sure I will receive it no later than Tuesday. I'm hoping for tomorrow. When did it ship? Where is it now? Where do you live.

finishline and nike already emailed with tracking numbers
Anyone else with finish  line  when clicking on the tracking number ups says could not locate shipment details? Never usually order from finishline but other sites it wold say label created?

finishline and nike already emailed with tracking numbers

Anyone else with finish  line  when clicking on the tracking number ups says could not locate shipment details? Never usually order from finishline but other sites it wold say label created?

nothing to worry about. it'll update monday when the package is actually moving.

nothing to worry about. it'll update monday when the package is actually moving.
Thanks for responding. Im sure your tired (everyone) is of all the shipping questions, just never get through on Finishline and don't know how they do it. Thanks

I still haven't even got shipping e mail, got order number tho

Mine is the same. I ordered at 12:47pm est and no shipping email yet from fnl but when I track my order on finish line.com put in order # and zip code ... It shows shipped and I'm provided a ups tracking # .... The shipping emails are delayed. Hope that helps

Mine is the same. I ordered at 12:47pm est and no shipping email yet from fnl but when I track my order on finish line.com put in order # and zip code ... It shows shipped and I'm provided a ups tracking # .... The shipping emails are delayed. Hope that helps
ha ur right , when I would go on fnl I wud just check my order n it said processing but I just input the number n zip n yeah it says shipped , thanks

Back
Top Bottom