12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Am I the only one who's paypal still says pending from Nike? When u pay how long does it stay pending?

Ya'll really think the reporters didn't know exactly what they were doing by targeting that specific group? Of all the people that were out there?

I dont know about that. In the line I was in over half were just like that. Prolly 3/4 so it wasn't a stretch. Kind of like interviewing the tattoo HS dropout at a Slayer concert. That is the majority.

Am I the only one who's paypal still says pending from Nike? When u pay how long does it stay pending?
Unless you get a cancellation email, you should be fine.  They withdrew the money from your paypal account already, just have to submit the record to paypal.  You should be fine.  It's like dealing with a credit/atm card and the charges are in pending status for a few days.  If you get the shipped notification and it still says pending, breathe easy.  But, for now, there's not really nothing you can do, but play the waiting game

Unless you get a cancellation email, you should be fine.  They withdrew the money from your paypal account already, just have to submit the record to paypal.  You should be fine.  It's like dealing with a credit/atm card and the charges are in pending status for a few days.  If you get the shipped notification and it still says pending, breathe easy.  But, for now, there's not really nothing you can do, but play the waiting game
Thanks!

they ended up shipping my mamas nutribullet..incase y'all wondering..
smile.gif

F the shoegame man, i did a favor for this one dude a while back and now i ask him for a favor for the 11s and hes asking for resell price lol and the reason why is they are profitable. Honestly this **** suck because people are greedy nowadays
COLD! what a piece of crap

Got my FNL delivery confirmation! I've gotten all of my 11's from there. Gotta love the rewards too.

so, whats the final verdict on the slight difference in color between the lace straps (or whatever you wanna call them) and the rest of the upper? its not so much "yellow," it seems more like its the material hitting the light a certain way.

when i first got my pair i was a little on the fence (little things like that can bother me here and there) but after further review im satisfied.
sorry to post this again, im just curious as to what yall think

Very surprised that NDC shipped these standard ground. I think they used to overnight or 2 day on the XI release each year.

My Ndc order was schedule to be delivered on Monday the 29,checked the ups site and now it says schedule for early delivery for Monday the 22.[emoji]128515[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom