12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Shout out to the person who didn't pick their pair up in time, (or decided not to). Footlocker (Garden State Plaze) just called my girl and left a voice mail (I can't believe they left one too) telling her we have until the end of the day to pick them up.

so I still have a chance there..... i thought they were gonna give the leftovers to the wolves this morning! Lol

Word up. Just make sure you still have your raffle ticket. Sunday had rolled around and we didn't get any calls so I figured it was a strike-out. I had told her to just throw the raffles that she had filled out in the garbage. I don't know what made me change my mind, but a couple of minutes later I was like, "Just keep your tickets just in case and I'll keep mine".

What release was that when people was complaining that Nike sent out packages and their shores were in transit
When all of a sudden shoes got sent back to Nike halfway
Because of mulitple or ATC services or something
Wasn't there a thread on that happening
So not tryna scare anyone but it could happen

Yeah that definitely can happen, until you sign for it and it's delivered the merchant can make those calls.

Last edited:
My least favorite out of the Mids but was a must have for the collection. Impossible to find, but I need to find an Authentic 96 M&N MJ all star jersey. All the ones online are fake, can't find a legit one anywhere.
Delfino w/ the pick, but no roll?

My least favorite out of the Mids but was a must have for the collection. Impossible to find, but I need to find an Authentic 96 M&N MJ all star jersey. All the ones online are fake, can't find a legit one anywhere.

View media item 1316398
Idk why I always thought u were black

:lol: nope, same guy, can check the IG if you don't believe me lol

as for the typical pick n roll, meek mill pose, I gotta hide the gut some way, all those years of eating bad and drinking, catching up to me now :smh: @coldcity

Last edited:
if you ordered from Chimp check your order status. I just got tracking from them (DHL) estimated date is the 23rd.

Last edited:
NDC order on my doorstep this morning (used 2nd day air, so thanks for the hustle FedEx...and thanks Pops for grabbing the box off my porch while I'm at the office), and picked up another pair from Hanon link. Really appreciate that clutch share still.

Now I can rest, enjoy the shoes, and following this thread. 749 pages of entertainment so far.

NDC order on my doorstep this morning (used 2nd day air, so thanks for the hustle FedEx...and thanks Pops for grabbing the box off my porch while I'm at the office), and picked up another pair from Hanon link. Really appreciate that clutch share still.

Now I can rest, enjoy the shoes, and following this thread. 749 pages of entertainment so far.
Just checked my tracking and mine is out for delivery all ready from ndc as well 
smokin.gif

frown.gif
 any luck finding a size 12 without resorting to beastbay prices?

still 
mean.gif
 at  how FNL did my bank account

Gotta give credit to my bank and/or FNL. I had about $1500 pending charges/holds from FNL on my credit card, and every single one of them was already released. I still have a $221 pending charge on my debit card, but I've been down that road before. Not going to lose sleep over it.

Back
Top Bottom