12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I saw the Melo 1s in the mall this past weekend but I noticed how awful the quality was when I picked them up... I liked the colorway but they weren't worth the asking price, especially when I compared them to the quality of my OG Barons.

I felt both, didn't feel of cheap quality compared to my og 1's, we're they msrp or above?

same thing every thread..

before rd.. what stores and when are they doing raffles? what time do they release? whats the best atc/bot?

on rd.. do i hit refresh at 8am? how do these fit? the quality isn't what i expected?

after rd.. fnl messed up my bank acct wtf? did anybody get shipping confirmation? where can i find a pair for retail?

everybody on here is so used to being baby sat. do you want us to put on your shoes and tie them up for u or are you ready to be a big boy lol

To fit in in this thread you need to A) complain that your shoes haven't come 2 days after release and B) blame lurkers for the fact that you weren't able to cop multiple pairs of the same shoe
lol word

what's with the newbies thinking shoes are magically coming overnight?
First of all i am not a "newbie".

Second of all if you read my quotes above ^ you would see that other people in California have em out for delivery already and they chose STANDARD shipping.. im not thinking these are coming overnight i know theyre not going to. all im wondering is how other people are getting em so early when they got standard shipping and they in california too
Just because you order it the same day, doesn't mean it was processed and picked up by shipping service the same day. My NDC order didn't ship till half an hr ago and I got my order in around 10am Saturday. Point being, there are a lot of moving parts behind the scene, don't always assume everything is standard.

same thing every thread..

before rd.. what stores and when are they doing raffles? what time do they release? whats the best atc/bot?

on rd.. do i hit refresh at 8am? how do these fit? the quality isn't what i expected?

after rd.. fnl messed up my bank acct wtf? did anybody get shipping confirmation? where can i find a pair for retail?

everybody on here is so used to being baby sat. do you want us to put on your shoes and tie them up for u or are you ready to be a big boy lol
Search function must be broke LOL!

I never cop multiples but when u can't even get 1 pair thou????? >:
That's what im saying.  Some guys can't even cop 1 pair and there is a dude in here *****ing about how his shoes haven't come already and pissed off at lurkers because he couldn't cop another pair.  Beyond greedy
lol right? it's one thing to do your thing and cake up, but it's another to be pissed about not being able to get more after you got multiples. it's the same as when dudes get pissed that shoes are grs lol...like nahh, I want everyone to have a legit shot at getting a pair @ retail. you're  scum if you want people to strike out.

lol right? it's one thing to do your thing and cake up, but it's another to be pissed about not being able to get more after you got multiples. it's the same as when dudes get pissed that shoes are grs lol...like nahh, I want everyone to have a legit shot at getting a pair @ retail. you're scum if you want people to strike out.
Im pretty sure the only reason dude is freaking out is because he thinks resell is going to go down if he gets his later.  I cannot think of another reason why it would matter.

lol right? it's one thing to do your thing and cake up, but it's another to be pissed about not being able to get more after you got multiples. it's the same as when dudes get pissed that shoes are grs lol...like nahh, I want everyone to have a legit shot at getting a pair @ retail. you're scum if you want people to strike out.

Im pretty sure the only reason dude is freaking out is because he thinks resell is going to go down if he gets his later.  I cannot think of another reason why it would matter.
I've been seeing people just put up ebay auction with just email confirm from Nike just for that reason.

i want them asap because i wanna rock em for christmas.. same reason why everyone else wants a shoe early. just feels better and we get a peace of mind knowing the shoe is safe in our hands. i dont want my package to get stolen or anything..

True. Dude can't be doing that great if he had to cop all his pairs online to resell.

Reseller by me is asking 140 now was trying to get 180 the night before release,when I went to pick up my son's 11's
thats not bad.. if you make some calls you may find them sitting at your FA or jimmy jazz. all the stores i went to had a 1 fsr and one store didn't even get an 11

I've been seeing people just put up ebay auction with just email confirm from Nike just for that reason.
True, but part of me feels like some of those don't sell as high just for the sake that there is a chance the order could get cancelled

prefer hollywood hulk hogan vs. the hulkster. great character.
Yea i remember watching WCW that night Hogan went bad. I went to school with Eric Bischoffs kids. U gotta know who he is.
Hollywood Hogan was and still is the best. His match at Mania with Rock was probably one of the biggest sports moments in my childhood. but that's dope that you went to school with Bischoff's kids. he's a genius.

I'm sure we'll see hogan with 11s soon enough since he has a relationship with JB.

thats not bad.. if you make some calls you may find them sitting at your FA or jimmy jazz. all the stores i went to had a 1 fsr and one store didn't even get an 11

The market's flooded. I can't imagine either of those I's starting off with that resell price while people are holding onto their money for Legend Blues, and the onslaught of $200+ remastered series shoes we're about to see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom