12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I swear half the time the UPS dude don't even come in my driveway. Dude just tosses my boxes like he's Tom Brady or something. 

You want to [@=https://niketalk.com/members/141018"hiphapa" url="/t/581329/12-2014-air-jordan-11-retro-white-black-legend-blue-378037-117-no-gm-talk-allowed/22110#post_22272804"]
Ne1 know if Jason Mark has a product to put on your soles to help prevent yellowing/discoloration?
You can sole protect them. Most NT'ers dont feel that its cool to preserve your soles so you may lose NT points for it but theres
Sole Savers
Sole Guard
Sole Protector
 I myself have sole proetected many many many pairs of shoes.. Foams, XI's, Lebron XI's,Flights, Even My KD lifestyle 7's..
You might not know much about street survival, but if i need to protect some icy soles you'd be the man to see! LOL

Mine are already in CA. Ordered from NDC, will most likely pop up tomorrow.
WTF? This is like the 10th post I've seen where people from California get these earlier than I do.. mine still says scheduled for 12/29.. this is BS man! I'm from CA too and I don't get this early delivery!

roll.gif

WTF? This is like the 10th post I've seen where people from California get these earlier than I do.. mine still says scheduled for 12/29.. this is BS man! I'm from CA too and I don't get this early delivery!
I think if you post a couple more times about them not being there yet the UPS guys will hear you and rush your delivery.

has anyone seen fakes of these? curious on how close these GMs are, anyone have pics?

There was a photo in my local fb room.

They're indistinguishable from the photo that I saw. The person that posted the photo also said they were indistinguishable. He said the only way he could tell the difference was the shoe tree on the GM was a half shade darker than the authentic. He bought the GM's knowing they were GM's, which is really the only reason he knew which was which.

Ordered 2 pair from footlocker.com, did 2 day shippin an got em today. What's up wit Tha no retail sticker now an no stamp inside tha box, only a qc sticker inside tha bottom box.

Pair came just now some weird creases on the toe box and some excessive glue on the tip i wont mess with cuz i aint tryna damage them but other that that they are nice

Seems nike aborted the shoe info on the outside of the packing box so thats good news :lol:

Back
Top Bottom