12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

What? They had a restock?
Welcome back 
smokin.gif

As was stated to me when I 1st started; don't feed the troll. He's not even a man of his word. How can anyone respect that

For everyone who said shipping will take longer for those who copped these XIs overseas....

Christmas Eve. is looking lovely!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Tracking info for Nike.com

Tracking info for Kickz.com

FNL won't really do anything. you pay for a quick shipping method not quicker processing.
tru, however the regular shipment that I ordered at 230 shows its in Baltimore today and thays where I stay. Just mad I paid the rush price when it doesn't seem like I needed to

Last edited:
FNL won't really do anything. you pay for a quick shipping method not quicker processing.
tru, however the regular shipment that I ordered at 230 shows its in Baltimore today and thays where I stay. Just mad I paid the rush price when it doesn't seem like I needed to

you got rush shipping tho. my FNL pair doesn't come until Weds and I'm in MD also

you got rush shipping tho. my FNL pair doesn't come until Weds and I'm in MD also
I ordered the rush shipping on one pair and that pair is now leaving Indy, the regular ground shipping is already here. Just figured rush would be here tomorrow and ground would be here later. But if rush shows up after ground, I think it's a wast of money

People are really in here asking shipping questions?? U guys need to relax.. Its the first business day after the release... If your trippin like that you should have paid for overnight.. SMH

I ordered the rush shipping on one pair and that pair is now leaving Indy, the regular ground shipping is already here. Just figured rush would be here tomorrow and ground would be here later. But if rush shows up after ground, I think it's a wast of money
Dude worse case u get ur shoes one day later. Do u really need them? Or u just can't wait to have them?

Back
Top Bottom