12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

smh at UPS delivering mine today without updating where it was at. Left 20 minutes before I got home.

Just got back from vacation, no access to internet Saturday I dunno why I keep coming in here torturing myself, need to get lucky if they restock

PM me if yall Australia folks want a size 14. I'll give to you as soon as yall gift me 10 bucks through paypal
jazz-thrown-out-o.gif

Pics look really good, but it sucks there's no mesh on the side and it's leather instead.
The Gamma 11's, on a side note, could've gone out for 180 used and my mom wouldn't pull the deal for my bro as a Christmas gift. Poor dude stays missing out on his chances for the 11's. Lol
But 11's definitely look better in person and on feet than on pictures!

Mine came in from ndc. I live in cali... When it shipped it said it was gonna be here on the 29th. Lol 1 day shipping ftw!

Imo not super impressed with the quality (I know it's jb), my gammas had better quality. Plus the 23 on one of the shoes is slightly off center

Mine came in from ndc. I live in cali... When it shipped it said it was gonna be here on the 29th. Lol 1 day shipping ftw!

Imo not super impressed with the quality (I know it's jb), my gammas had better quality. Plus the 23 on one of the shoes is slightly off center
wait did you regularly get standard shipping? 

Back
Top Bottom