12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY KEEPING THEIR PAIR ON ICE

how are you storing? Anything special? Concords I just left in the box and they stayed snow white; no yellowing or nothing. I've been hearing rumors about these yellowing really bad, like after a month bad :lol:

I keep all my DS 11s in a zip lock bag with silica packets and then stick it in the box. Seems to work pretty well but in the end we are just delaying the inevitable

I keep all my DS 11s in a zip lock bag with silica packets and then stick it in the box. Seems to work pretty well but in the end we are just delaying the inevitable
What size bags? I cant find 2 galons anywhere, and 1 galon bags are wayy to small.

Unfortunately hit a rough patch several years ago and had to sell my SJ's (among other J's)....hopefully soon I can cop to complete my collection
pimp.gif
Damn, what happened?

how are you storing? Anything special? Concords I just left in the box and they stayed snow white; no yellowing or nothing. I've been hearing rumors about these yellowing really bad, like after a month bad :lol:

I just wear and care, works for me.

I wouldn't keep them in a ziplock bag for too long, maybe it helps with the yellowing but they will dry out and bad things happen to shoes when they dry out.

Saw someone rocking these at the grocery store and commented sweet kicks to which he replies "Oh I got these Concords  overseas, don't know if they in the states yet."  To which I just smiled and nodded... 

Saw someone rocking these at the grocery store and commented sweet kicks to which he replies "Oh I got these Concords  overseas, don't know if they in the states yet."  To which I just smiled and nodded... 
his homie paul moses prob hooked him up

For those that received from Finishline.com.  Did they ship with FINISHLINE logo all over the box they packed the shoes in?

Unfortunately hit a rough patch several years ago and had to sell my SJ's (among other J's)....hopefully soon I can cop to complete my collection :pimp:
Damn, what happened?

Graduated college during the great recession of 2009 :lol: :smh:. Was down to $10 to my name before finally landing my first real job.

Definitely a life experience and shows really how insignificant shoes are in the grand scheme of things. Was buying a whole bunch of **** with financial aide $ etc it was ridic.

Now, on the instances I do cop nowadays, there's definitely more of an appreciation for the shoe

For those that received from Finishline.com.  Did they ship with FINISHLINE logo all over the box they packed the shoes in?
last couple of times i ordered box does not say fnl on it.

they probably ran out of fnl logo boxes during holiday season 

Looking forward to the 2015 release! Hopefully the Space Jams with the purple jump man or some PEs that we have seen lately, eg Kawhi Lenards one!

Bad idea to be honest, you'll have sole issues quicker than usual. Lisa just store them how you usually do, keep away from dampness and extreme light and that's pretty much all you can do.

Last edited:
How do you re route packages via ups from finishline. ANY HELP?  UPS said i cant change the delivery because finishline didnt update the system or something.  Is this normal?  

How do you re route packages via ups from finishline. ANY HELP?  UPS said i cant change the delivery because finishline didnt update the system or something.  Is this normal?  
sign up for a free ups account, once shipped change the address or you can pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom