12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I am not ashamed to say I started collecting on Oct. 15, 2010. 2011 was a breeze buying shoes....until the concords. Then the white cement 4s solidified it. 

When I saw the old royal 10s sellout I knew then that it would never be the same.

nope black and varsity red vi's sat on shelves in 2010. Hell even in 2011 the true blue 3's didn't sell out right off. I bought the 2011 black metallic at 12:07 a.m. with no worries but when those concord dropped everything changed.
hey you could get the black and yellow 14s up until stores shipped them to outlets just this year, blue 3s also. Most 13s were available weeks after.. Everything still doesn't sell out, some are just hyped more than others. But you forgetting we had two black and "red-infrared" 6s around 2010, u shouldn't have used that shoe as an example.

People have caught on. Why not find a hook up get maybe 5 pairs at employee discount or retail. Resell for an extra $50 to $100. U do that to an xtra 3 to 4 extra pairs u get your basically getting your pair for free. Been like this in the Bay Area. Altitude 13 (first release) was reselling stupid when they first came out. This was before the restock phaze. Now other folks is catching on. I mean your state might be late on this resell phaze but wake up its been around.

Last edited:
I remember how easy it was to get the Aqua 8s, or the varsity 6. I copped the varsity 6 three weeks after release. But the past is the past.

I remember Black/Cement 3's being an easy cop a few years ago online

But I also recall the 11/12 CDP Pack a semi tough cop as well, but then again I was able to buy my size and my buddies before they sold out

i had no problem getting shoes that i wanted for a very long time... nothing lasts forever  
laugh.gif

I have a bad feeling about this FNL stuff. I ordered on Saturday and my item has been processing every since then. I also ordered rush 1 day shipping. Package was supposed to arrive by tomorrow. However My package is still at FNL warehouse according to them which im becoming skeptical of. They said UPS hasnt picked up the package yet. They said UPS picks up twice a day morning and afternoon which leads it into tomorrow. This is getting weird and leads me to believe i will get canceled. I really needed these by Christmas which sucks. Anybody else still have a FNL order processing.

I have a bad feeling about this FNL stuff. I ordered on Saturday and my item has been processing every since then. I also ordered rush 1 day shipping. Package was supposed to arrive by tomorrow. However My package is still at FNL warehouse according to them which im becoming skeptical of. They said UPS hasnt picked up the package yet. They said UPS picks up twice a day morning and afternoon which leads it into tomorrow. This is getting weird and leads me to believe i will get canceled. I really needed these by Christmas which sucks. Anybody else still have a FNL order processing.

View media item 1317156
what time did you order at

i'm from nor cal... mine were scheduled for delivery wednesday, tracking says they landed in oakland earlier, having them held for pickup tomorrow :smokin

Well my pair from NDC never made it to my house but says it was delivered... fed ex driver got a free pair. I was home all day looking out the window for the fed ex truck. Never saw one

Well my pair from NDC never made it to my house but says it was delivered... fed ex driver got a free pair. I was home all day looking out the window for the fed ex truck. Never saw one
Just went through this with fedex for some different shoes. They will ultimately say to contact the sender for a lost item claim :smh:

View media item 1317156

The tracking is dependent n FNL putting the info in. You trust them?! I have said it a few times already.....many times that doesn't update and they are delivered before it says it ever left the warehouse. If you are impatient then call customer service at FNL to ease your mind.

Back
Top Bottom