12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I say when the cdp came out these became the "it" XIs then each year skipped built the rolling snowball into what it is now. This was always my fav XI but I was about 10 when it last came out... Finally have a chance to buy a fresh pair with my own money

Wrong! The hype has been building since 2000 when they released the clear sole Columbias

Last edited:
I never really liked this colorway. Black reds for me ONLY. Got the Gammas last December but this won't be a purchase for me.
Good luck to all those copping and congratulations for this long awaited re release.

They better have a DAAYYY'UM good explanation for changing the color name!!!!!!!! They didn't change the color name for the "Cool Grey'' or "Concord" XI's....When they could of easily been renamed something like "Wolf Grey" an  "Grape" 11's .....Sounds ridiculous rite? WELL SO DOES ''LEGEND BLUE''!!!!!!!! How many times an ways can you disrespect a CLASSIC!!!! Let the you asked for the shoe now u complaining post start.... An the im still gone cop no matter the name change....But this is my favorite Jordan of all time so THIS IS A BIG DEAL to me...Sorta like your best friend marrying a well know prostitute....you will accept it but it will leave you feeling sum type of way... I still will cop because I always have dreams about having the shoes in my closet. But when I awake they are never there.....Sorry for the rant but Legend Blue seems like a Retro + CW just like the Gamma Blue.  Not 1 of 3 Original Classics....

Now people complaining about what's on the box tag??

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

Last edited:
These will be "Columbia Blue" XI's under a different color name...

They will be the shoe that Mike wore in the ASG...

The color stories for the season are based around that ASG in San Antonio...

JM

smokealot21tsx.gif

Columbias are not dropping as a holiday shoe whenever they finally give the ok... I was told we have already seen the 11s for this year, that could also be why we have info so soon, based off of the color way I think its the all navy blue or even the snakeskins had that blue hue that they scrapped last year... Columbias will drop on an all star weekend, just no word on which one...

boothisman.gif

bigj505 bigj505

Can we maybe change this, or the other thread, to the official thread then?...No sense in having two open since they've just been confirmed...

Keeping both threads open for now but I did change the title of the other thread to be the appreciation thread. Too much good stuff in there to kill it off. Any suggestions or does that work?

Well sparky guess you can't recall the Varsity Red VI's! I Remember plenty of people about that box tag! Because If the box tag is different something on the shoe is more than likely different! Are the Varsity Red VI's....Infareds....HELL NO!

Last edited by a moderator:

Well sparky guess you can't recall the Varsity Red VI's! I Remember plenty of people about that box tag! Because If the box tag is different something on the shoe is more than likely different! Are the Varsity Red VI's....Infareds....HELL NO!

just don't buy them then. there was more wrong with the varsity reds than just a shade of red and they actually sell for near what the infrareds from the pack sell for now from the last that I remember. retros have come out with different shades in the past with very little complaint.

we have seen what 3 different reds for the black/red XIs? the white/cement IVs we saw last weren't the right color cement. the powder blue IXs were different also. this would be nothing new but will get blown out of proportion by members like you even tho we haven't even seen pics yet.

Last edited:
Well JM has already spoken now, but care to elaborate?  I have to assume since you said "False" that you or someone you know on the boards has some information about the shoe.  If that was the case, why not share it instead of just replying with a 1 word answer?

*waits to see how many NTers say they will retire after these* :nerd:
I'm not going to fully retire but concentrate on picking up the remainder of the DB's that I need and then I will retire... :nerd:  

I wont retire. Tried it. Didn't work. Will continue my focus on newer product as nike doesn't really skimp with the quality on those.

You're lame kid they dropped infrareds and varsity reds in the same year cycle. Only thing people complained about was the material used on both black models.

Call them legends blue, Columbia blue, UNC blue, sky blue whatever. If your that mad about the box tag go buy the yellow patent leather OG's or retros and stare at the box tag :rofl:

Awesome. I'll have another pair to go with my 2001 ones. :smokin

I'll be right on that computer lol I could only imagine the mess it'll be like at the stores. :smh:

Last edited:
nice shoe but not for me..

hopefully you all get your pairs.

im against wearing white shirts because everytime i rock one i get something ridiculous spilled on it.

i couldnt imagine rocking some all white shoes.

how do yall rock these without having to tip toe? 
laugh.gif

like this? 

nice shoe but not for me..

hopefully you all get your pairs.

im against wearing white shirts because everytime i rock one i get something ridiculous spilled on it.

i couldnt imagine rocking some all white shoes.

how do yall rock these without having to tip toe? 
laugh.gif

like this? 
roll.gif
 I've seriously considered doing this with white shoes.  It's so nerve-wracking I might as well not wear them 
ohwell.gif

If they do release it will be pretty dope one of my favs next to space jams. Patiently waiting for some pics

white shoes shouldn't be a problem for most of us on here. we have a large enough collection such that they will barely be worn.

also, really? issues with white shoes when no one complains about the concords having a white upper and its mesh too vs (hopefully) the leather upper these could have? yes, the patent is white but that's just a rub with a damp towel to clean them up again.

Back
Top Bottom