12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

mane. i love 11s with a passion, prolly my fav next to 4s, 6s, and 7s. i hope they do them columbias do us real heads justice this year & mass produce them ***** till people complain theres too much on the market. Must cop list this year: white infareds, carmines, black infareds & columbias. mane i hope hare 7s & spacejams come out next year, also wouldnt hurt to cop me sum cool grey 4s in the near future. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I know beggars can't be choosy but I really hope the men's pair doesn't gave that deep blue sole :\.

Deep blue or not... Triple cop for me   
smokin.gif

I think that they'll most likely go with the icy bluish sole like they did for the infrared VIs so they don't yellow as fast, but I'm hoping it's not that deep blue color

Only problem with all white shoes, esp white patent leather, is that they will yellow bad. Regardless I'm still copping . Never owned the columbias

I think it's already confirmed that the sole is that color...
Nah the color is supposed to be Legion Blue, which is the same as Columbia Blue, but due to legal stuff they had to change the name, so the color shouldn't be that dark. It looks almost royal up there

Nah the color is supposed to be Legion Blue, which is the same as Columbia Blue, but due to legal stuff they had to change the name, so the color shouldn't be that dark. It looks almost royal up there
that's a GS pair, and the picture altogether is dark. calm down it will not look that blue

Be careful with what that Retroshop guy is posting.

He recently posted a pic of a parcel full of GMs 4s lightning.

lol yall know the GS soles are always different, the soles for adults will most likely be mad close to OG, so im super stoked for these, will get one for sure maybe 2

Back
Top Bottom