12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

^What do you guys think was the lowest number of pairs made for an xi holiday release so far? I think its between the Jams/Cool Greys

Last edited:
How does more fakes = more production pairs??

More fakes just equals more people buying fakes....the need to buy early and be cool is what's drivivgs bootleggers to be first at it. They know once the real deal surfaces people will make those comparison videos and let the world know that the jig is up.

More fakes just equals more people buying fakes....the need to buy early and be cool is what's drivivgs bootleggers to be first at it. They know once the real deal surfaces people will make those comparison videos and let the world know that the jig is up.
the earlier they show up = more likely high numbers in production.

They do quality control checks and whatever shoes don't meet the standard gets taken out of the final production run. - this is fact

Those "imperfect" pairs get sold to early sites. Call em what you want, fakes, grey market etc. I believe Nike sells the pairs that didn't make the cut and sells the ones that passed inspection. - This is my opinion.

I'm glad you said opinion because that sounds like a fairy tale pushed on you by ninja hood and the rest of the people that yell grey market

What facts do you have to back your "opinion"? You can't make things up and have nothing to back it up.....

I'm glad you said opinion because that sounds like a fairy tale pushed on you by ninja hood and the rest of the people that yell grey market

What facts do you have to back your "opinion"? You can't make things up and have nothing to back it up.....
whatever dude. It's an opinion. Treat is as such. Feel free to disagree. Fine. But don't act like I need to conduct a federal investigation to form an opinion.

You are aware that clothing companies have something called quality control, right? Well, it's a standard practice among clothing companies. There are numerous clothing items that get inspected by QC, and those products that don't meet the standard get pulled out. Those that have minor defects, but are still good enough to sell get shipped to discount stores because of this. JB isn't any different in this case. Except they make money off the front end (selling "defects"  to "early" sites) and selling them to retail vendors on the back end.

How hard is this to understand? You have a brain for a reason (I hope). Stop posting just to post an argument. This practice is known and has been going on for years.

They do quality control checks and whatever shoes don't meet the standard gets taken out of the final production run. - this is fact

Those "imperfect" pairs get sold to early sites. Call em what you want, fakes, grey market etc. I believe Nike sells the pairs that didn't make the cut and sells the ones that passed inspection. - This is my opinion.
then explain completely different materials in" GMs"

then explain completely different materials in" GMs"
Look, I'm not derailing this thread with that talk. You want to know? The internet is your friend. Go look for answers. Some of y'all act like businesses don't cut corners to max out their profit. I'm not answering a specific question for a broader statement I made. It needs to be December already 
laugh.gif

runs o shoes taken offthe line areBgrades and them at their stores to make more money on them than when they sell to retail stores, thats where those go. anyways those pic up there look madclean and the sole looks great but its too early. im excited for these and hope they arent crazy difficult to get one, i only need i mean want one

I wonder if this will be the first Jordan to have 1,000,000 pairs produced...

if they do they will still sell out instantly guaranteed.

wouldn't be surprised, hype is through the roof and there are already mad fake/GM pairs floating around as someone earlier pointed out

Last edited:
whatever dude. It's an opinion. Treat is as such. Feel free to disagree. Fine. But don't act like I need to conduct a federal investigation to form an opinion.

You are aware that clothing companies have something called quality control, right? Well, it's a standard practice among clothing companies. There are numerous clothing items that get inspected by QC, and those products that don't meet the standard get pulled out. Those that have minor defects, but are still good enough to sell get shipped to discount stores because of this. JB isn't any different in this case. Except they make money off the front end (selling "defects"  to "early" sites) and selling them to retail vendors on the back end.

How hard is this to understand? You have a brain for a reason (I hope). Stop posting just to post an argument. This practice is known and has been going on for years.

Hahahaha link us to that article that says exactly what your saying.....I'm seriously wondering where on earth you pulled this from.

"Nike sells it's b grade pairs to early release sellers" lol

Guess that explains the shortage of breds and gammas at the outlets right?....no

Why on earth would Nike sell it's defects for wholesale when they get damn near full price at retail even with defects....and they sell out....Nike doesn't need that gimmic you speak of

But 4 real please link us to that fairy tale....I mean article.

The shoes.that dont pass the inspection are called bgrades...bgrades are are real unlike these early fakes that.weare talkin bout

Read this article about GMs and fakes...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/22/magazine/22fake-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

"How do counterfeit products translate to the bottom line of the legitimate company? Is each fake Nike or Adidas tennis shoe a lost sale? A senior employee at a major athletic-footwear company, speaking on condition of anonymity, reflected on counterfeiting as a simple fact of industrial life: “Does it cut into our business? Probably not. Is it frustrating? . . . Of course. But we put it as a form of flattery, I guess.”

yall stop talkin about fakes before this whole thing gets locked up, seriously we know what is what now (some of us obviously) and shouldnt jump to conclusions until we see official pics, DONE

yall stop talkin about fakes before this whole thing gets locked up, seriously we know what is what now (some of us obviously) and shouldnt jump to conclusions until we see official pics, DONE
by writing that post, you just talked about it yourself lol

Back
Top Bottom