12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I feel bad for whoever doesn't read this Thread and buys a pair for FIVE HUNDO OMG

and fake pairs

what are real pairs gonna Resell for…… A Kidney or a Lung? Geeezz

I hope they end up like this..

2hodxti.jpg

Last edited:
That shapes nice but the mint 11s aren't what I want so of course I won't be part of this nonsense..I rather have clear or even gum bottoms then that aquafresh mess

the PL cut looks high...with all the 11 from 09 to 12. i doubt they are gonna change the cut line. if the sole looks like that i might just pass.

Man these look like two totally diff shoes. Everything about the right shoe is on point , the PL cut, the black scoop with the 23 doesent dip too low like the left one does. But the left has all the flaws that have made these holiday 11 release so underwhelming. If they can some how make the retail version with the same specs as the right shoe of this pair here then they've got something!

I thought there's some Solution that you can apply and put your shoes in the sun and it Oxidizes back to white???

or is that only for the Soles?

I thought there's some Solution that you can apply and put your shoes in the sun and it Oxidizes back to white???

or is that only for the Soles?

That's for the soles. As far as I know there's no way to whiten PL after it yellows.

Edit: So I was wrong, there is a way to get PL white again after it yellows. You can paint it. Thanks too beh235 beh235 for sending me this video. In the video they're changing white PL to black but it would work the same with white. This is what you'd have to do to make the PL white again.

Last edited:
nah, those solutions for the sole also works on the patent leather. same principle, but you risk the top layer separating from the leather. 

nah, those solutions for the sole also works on the patent leather. same principle, but you risk the top layer separating from the leather. 

I still don't think that stuff like Seaglow works on PL. But I could be wrong.
I always passed on Columbias because I hated the way they looked after they yellowed, but now that video got me thinking I might have to cop a pair.
Anyways this topic does belong in the sneaker maintenance thread. Back to the shoes.

R u pretending to be illiterate? Where did I say that? And why would I want that? I'm saying I'm hoping the final real product we get is on point and you knew that. you're just trying to get cute. Fail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom