12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

100%, check the IG. He stays taking shoes out of the packaging taking pictures lol

Nods.gif

Ok thanks for the info

I got 16 different stores to go to for raffles and tickets. If I don't get at least one call then I think these weren't meant to be in my hands. Most work I've ever done for kicks.

yes they do in fact have black inserts

also the sole is kinda a clouded clear not all that blue as pictures show guess its the flash maybe?

also i gave numbers on these like whew crazy pages back

but stores in nyc/nj have received their pairs

AND

are asking for a push which they are getting

HOH 34th went up from 800 pairs to now 955 pairs

most stores should reflect an increase of at least 50 pairs or more(based on volume)

thats mens pairs only not counting GS pairs etc...

yes they do in fact have black inserts

also the sole is kinda a clouded clear not all that blue as pictures show guess its the flash maybe?

also i gave numbers on these like whew crazy pages back

but stores in nyc/nj have received their pairs

AND

are asking for a push which they are getting

HOH 34th went up from 800 pairs to now 955 pairs

most stores should reflect an increase of at least 50 pairs or more(based on volume)

thats mens pairs only not counting GS pairs etc...
thats almost 1000 pairs in 1 ******* store. i will EAT good. 

All my thots on deck and ready to go! Let's get it. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] The 20th is closer than we think. Time is ticking [emoji]127853[/emoji]s

Dope shoes, but they are gonna be hard to get. Hopefully there will be no people killing people over those shoes.

NEARLY 1000 PAIRS AND ITLL STILL PROB BE HARD TO GET OR YOULL HAVE TO WAIT ON A GREAT WALL OF CHINA LINE FOR 5 HOURS… :x … I JUST WANT TO PAY RETAIL AND NOT HAVE TO SLEEP IN COLD STREETS

NEARLY 1000 PAIRS AND ITLL STILL PROB BE HARD TO GET OR YOULL HAVE TO WAIT ON A GREAT WALL OF CHINA LINE FOR 5 HOURS… :x … I JUST WANT TO PAY RETAIL AND NOT HAVE TO SLEEP IN COLD STREETS
Exactly, like the high numbers are amazing but these SOB are still going to be somewhat hard to get. This just means more people camping out for tickets but better raffle chances. Everyone talking about 2+ pairs I'm just tryna hold down one.

Back
Top Bottom