12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Ain't nobody in Atlanta wearing that ****....this ain't 03 the Internet has changed the way people dress it's not XYZ region dress like this now....found that out when o went to Nyc and everyone look like bums out of a dipset video
Yea boyz are really still dressin like that in NYC

This "outfit" looks like something someone from Decatur, Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston, Memphis, St. Louis, or somewhere in the southern states would wear.
No offense, but I wouldn't be caught in this even if it were given to me for free. I see a lot of guys wait and thirst for these coveted Jordans and then rock gear with the kicks that is ALL wrong! I posted my Infrared's and custom made hoody and everybody wanted to know where to cop. But I'm going to let people be "great" and buy the "Columbia's" and then buy the whole matching Jordan collection.

Lol. The pic is from a store in Houston. The pants are atrocious. The whole Jordan outfit is overkill to me unless you're going to play ball. Most I'd do is a shirt and socks if I wear shorts. Mainly just socks.

Ain't nobody in Atlanta wearing that ****....this ain't 03 the Internet has changed the way people dress it's not XYZ region dress like this now....found that out when o went to Nyc and everyone look like bums out of a dipset video
Bruh,,,, dudes in Brooklyn NEVER dressed like that. Everyone knows NYC is the headliner when it comes to fashion and gear. But ATL though.... --->>>  Atlanta College Is Cracking Down On Male Cross-Dressing via CNN

I'm going to chill while you take that L. I'm not going to derail this thread from the potential greatness it can become. Back to the Jordan 11 "Legend Blue". Have we figured out if the men sizes on the soles will be the light blue or a darker blue? I'm hoping for a darker blue but after seeing Chris Paul's Air Jordan XI "Legend Blue" it appears the light blue shade will be the model of the men size shoes.

Last edited:
350 pre order guaranteed pair, possibly a few days before release. SUPER LEGIT!! Me personally thinks thats too much. I could see 275-290 tops. I just cant justify 350. Is that the going rate for pre order???

A pair that I'm kindly posting straight from the stock room of a retailer that I won't name due to snitches and lurkers
Lol i feel you its alot of them out here. Does it have the black insert? Or was that just some bs, You know people trying to claim stuff fake off of any little thing.

My pair locked down.. I get to chill on this release
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom