12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This release is going to be the worst release of the year.. so HOH is doing raffles too.. thats crazy.. raffles on a damn general release.. i think people will be lurking around malls waiting for people to cop jordans and when they see em.. knock em out..:frown: all over that white gold..lol

:rofl:

I don't really care if I get them or not. The sole isn't as blue as the og's. Thats what made the shoe great.

they're pretty blue in person

don't know what more you could want

it's a clearer blue tho and not the cloudy blue that my so called memory cooks up

hey anyone who picked up anything from a nike town make sure yall do the survey lots of cats ate from their raffle on the 6's

get that 5$ off for the survey at least help with the tax 
I tried to use the $5 survey coupon at NTLA when I won the playoff XI in 2012 through MANUALLY RSVP'ing and they said it was a no go. Not sure if that's change.

I hit up a few spots today. The spots I went to (Footlocker, Footaction, Champs ) at 3 malls are doing guaranteed tickets and seems like only Finishline is doing raffles.

Darn

It just had to be when Winter break starts up.

Now I wont be able to go early when all the kids should have been in school

CURSE YOU SCHOOL SYSTEM!!!!!

This release is going to be the worst release of the year.. so HOH is doing raffles too.. thats crazy.. raffles on a damn general release.. i think people will be lurking around malls waiting for people to cop jordans and when they see em.. knock em out..:frown: all over that white gold..lol
. Sound a little spooked . These days anything can happen anywhere .

Got mine today [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] I love these 11's!!!!

[ATTACHMENT=8430]image.jpg (87k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Got mine today [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] I love these 11's!!!!

117ef955_image.jpeg
from ?

Back
Top Bottom