12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I don't have $ to cop a pair but I got a size 10.5 if anyone needs its in my cart right now. Been sitting on my @$s 2 in a half hours don't let this go to waste.

let me get it manggggg been waiting on NDC for over 2 hours with no luck. still in line

26153-bill-cosby-eating-gif-x60x.gif

FINALLY!!!

2.5 hours waiting on Finishline wait page, finally got through to checkout. If you want this, be patient, hope is still alive.

After 2 and a half hours of waiting in line at NDC I get out of stock. Never using NDC again. I clicked my size within seconds of launch and dudes are waking up at 10am and copping with ease.

I don't have $ to cop a pair but I got a size 10.5 if anyone needs its in my cart right now. Been sitting on my @$s 2 in a half hours don't let this go to waste.
send a PayPal link to someone or post it here

Seems like a ton out there. Already got my 2 pair on NDC over an hour ago and just had another added to cart about 15 mins ago.
HOW DID YOU DO IT TOO GET 2 PAIRS AND NO CANCELATIONS? i HAVE MY SECOND PAIR OF SZ 11 WAITING FOR ME TO CHECK OUT.

Back
Top Bottom