12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

the shoe im waiting for as well, they better not be limited or hyped man.
10's are not as highly coveted as other models, but it's still a Chicago colorway and the 45 etching will make peoples' ears perk. I really want the Hares too given its ties to Bugs Bunny, that one i may actually do some legwork instead of my usual online or bust.

fnl 30 second page finally went to checkout after 2 hours. easy checkout after that, only one error. got email confirmation too. I was ready to give up after striking out everywhere else. gl fam to those still trying!

After dozens of FNL authorizations and fraud alerts due to it. :smh:

Amex Concierge said:
Kalsi: I have reviewed both of your cards and I do not trigger any issues with the card and I do see couple charges are approved by American Express, however it is denied by the merchant

Last edited:
I don't know why I bothered. I knew there was no way in hell I was copping these online

Two pair in cart and cant get to checkout on fnl.

Or get to my cart
Added to cart on FNL and it went back to that damn timer
mean.gif
I opened up another window and checked my billing.....clicked on the cart and it sent me to a new screen that allowed me to finally check out.

Give it a try while that first window is on the timer.

Took an L on raffles and online this morning for a size 13.

Anyone up on current Niketown procedures for unclaimed pairs (re-raffle current tickets, raffle off fcfs, or just fcfs sales? Will it be universal or store based?

Contemplating hitting up NTNY & NTRF. 

NTRF gave out wristbands this morning, don't bother

I opened up another window and checked my billing.....clicked on the cart and it sent me to a new screen that allowed me to finally check out.

Give it a try while that first window is on the timer.
any page i open up on FNL just takes me to spa.. how'd you click on the cart? 

This is crazy. I have a finish line tab open on 3 devices, gotten past the spa page several times, and have at least 3 pairs in each cart. Still can't check out

Back
Top Bottom