12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Been waiting and waiting for the bandares.gif, hopefully it's posted when ppl get the shipping confirmation

I even downloaded assassins to watch haha

Anyone know if swap a size 8.5 for size 8 which one would worth more in value copped me my 2 pairs from my connect no lines no wait no raffles to keep ice.
You're an OG collector you should know the answer to that. They would be worth the same, should be a straight swap unless you or the other person wants to be greedy.

You're an OG collector you should know the answer to that. They would be worth the same, should be a straight swap unless you or the other person wants to be greedy.

I know i just be hearing 7.5 & 8 be harder sizes to get n could be worth a lil more am not going resell anyways am asking but ill keep both 8.5 am all good .

damn u think they gon cancel my stuff do fnl do stuff like that and what size and wasnt u the one saying u was walking your dog while on hold
I am not that guy. I ordered size 9.5 over the phone, i think you can call them to see what's going on.

EB and PhilKnight.com pairs shipped, FNL pair still processing.
EB pair delivery date is after Christmas.
Phil Knight pair delivery date is before Christmas.

FedEx is working today and several locations will be open for package pick up on Christmas day.

I know i just be hearing 7.5 & 8 be harder sizes to get n could be worth a lil more am not going resell anyways am asking but ill keep both 8.5 am all good .
boo this man

Everywhere had 7.5 up to 15, men's 7 might have been a little harder to get. 8s are easy to find. I hope people don't target smaller sizes because they think they can profit more, just because they're not as popular doesn't mean they're gold.

Last edited:
I checked out on ndc in 4 min with my size 10 . Then got my gf a pair it took two hours before I could checkout with her size 9. 1 pair shipped so far praying ndc don't cancel the other

I always put me and my wifes pair on the same order on ndc.

That Free next day shipping was clutch on ndc!
Is next day shipping always FedEx?

I'm wondering because I too stay in Jacksonville but UPS always delivers mines, and it comes on Wednesdays.

Back
Top Bottom