12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

yo when i am back in germany again in june copping sneakers will be much easier for me 
smokin.gif

the xi's are still available in size 8 at footlocker over there lol

these things so WHITE baby. damn. i had the right one out of the box all night annd its probably more yellowed that the one in the box already lol

Yes you could incur a fee since the order is over 200, you could be looking at an additional $60 - $70 customs fees. This isn't written in stone because the retailer might not note the worth or your package might slip through the cracks, but just be prepared for it. Who is the shipping merchant? If it's UPS you have a better chance of not being fined than with FedEx, and your chances are even worse if it's an independent shipping merchant since they go strictly by the book.
Appreciate it man. I've been trying to contact them these last few hours to see what they would say, but unfortunately havent heard back yet. This is my second pair, and if that total does end up being 320+ plus i might just pass on. Thanks again

i wouldn't say it is the best but yeh it is pretty good over there. nobody is rocking j's though. everybody is crazy about air max over there smh
its trainers or die out there man... nobody wears jays in euro

Man, thought given release day numbers, I'd be able to pick up a pair from a reseller sub-$300...but wow, these prices are still pretty up there!

Man, thought given release day numbers, I'd be able to pick up a pair from a reseller sub-$300...but wow, these prices are still pretty up there!

They will go down. Reselling is the new culture. Too many broke people bought these for the come up. Dudes talkin about i aint got no funds cuz fnl maxed my acct out at $1200. Seems about right.

Last edited by a moderator:
NDC is the biggest scam out there! I have not gotten a single pair of kicks from there for the past 2 years! As soon as the twitter link is released I click on the link and add a size 12 and strike out every time with that waiting ********. Bots and scams are the only way you can get through on there. Even with 4G Lte on my Galaxy S4 I strike out on NDC. Finish line, Footlocker, Footaction, and East bay are the only sites I cant get anything from.

NDC is the biggest scam out there! I have not gotten a single pair of kicks from there for the past 2 years! As soon as the twitter link is released I click on the link and add a size 12 and strike out every time with that waiting ********. Bots and scams are the only way you can get through on there. Even with 4G Lte on my Galaxy S4 I strike out on NDC. Finish line, Footlocker, Footaction, and East bay are the only sites I cant get anything from.
That has also been my experience with NDC.  The only site I consistently cop from is FNL and SOMETIMES from JJ.

lmao @ 4G Lte

They will go down. Reselling is the new culture.

It's not the new culture.

It'll go down just like every holiday release goes down.

Nah ur right. These 11s always bring em out. But grey toe 13s selling out? Those things were copped for $75-100 the last time on the hash wall. Every J sells out now. Absurd. Its not all people wearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom