12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Cant wait to get home and open my early present. Pair from gosh arrived. In 1 day. Lol @ the dude who was making jokes about people ordering overseas wont be receiving till after xmas.

For those who ordered with Hanon, did you get a tracking number or update?

I was having some account issues with them so I called them up and they told me my order was fine and might be shipping out after Christmas still...which I'm ok with. Don't expect quick delivery from the UK ever.

pairs just came in from FNL.

my wife was ragging on the soles on my pair... she said the GS sizes look better :lol:
& shes 100% right

my wife was ragging on the soles on my pair... she said the GS sizes look better :lol:
She's not lying [emoji]128175[/emoji]

agreed fellas.

Mens White XIs 0 GS 2

Kids sizes stay winning on the blue soles. I remember how mad I was that her anniversary XIs were blue tinted :lol:

my wife was ragging on the soles on my pair... she said the GS sizes look better
laugh.gif
Probably agree with that statement.  The carbon fiber on the men's looked like a 5 year old painted and missed the lines.

My buddy copped a pair for himself and one for my brother on FNL, the 2nd pair that was my brothers got cancelled... SMH

Last edited:

Probably agree with that statement.  The carbon fiber on the men's looked like a 5 year old painted and missed the lines.

they don't even seem like carbon fiber to me anymore :lol:
its like each year, the material and paint job degrades more and more. to the point that I saw it and kept it moving :lol:

I just sold my pair to a co-worker for her son for retail...does that count?
u just trying to get in the guts u not slick
laugh.gif
Sorry, but what does GM mean?
gray market aka fake
lol 

I was having some account issues with them so I called them up and they told me my order was fine and might be shipping out after Christmas still...which I'm ok with. Don't expect quick delivery from the UK ever.
Yeah, and if you create an account you can go in there and view your order.  For instance, mine currently says the following:

"Thank you for your order. It will be processed shortly"

and the status shows that it is ready to pickup.

Tbh fellas I was going through a GS size and messing with the CF and I don't even think it is CF. I was honestly scared to start scratching it.

Back
Top Bottom