12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Honestly how is it Nike's fault if people get killed over their shoes? If anything, they should be proud they made a product people are so passionate about that they are willing to risk their own personal safety to attain a pair for retail. What other company has hype like this?
It's not NIKES fault at all they produce enough shoes I think it's the stores that cause the pandemonium with store employees holding tickets, telling customers the shoe is sold out when it's not because they are selling shoes under the table to get money in their pockets, allowing dudes to buy 10+ pairs, rigging the raffles...These shoe corporations need to have at least 2 people from corporate to come down to monitor these releases...To watch how the tickets are distributed among the customers...As I stated earlier in this thread I got my ticket legitimately get to the counter to pay for my shoes & they had sold my pair so something gotta be done to monitor these releases...

Been keeping an eye out for size 12 for a friend on eBay, few pairs have gone for about $300 shipped... Not bad

Keep telling him to be patient these have to restock a bunch..
They're even available on CL in the $300-$350 range if your friend wants to go that route... at least where I'm at in the Bay Area

Everybody hopin the space jams come out next year? Not me, I still have mine DS, I hope they plan on releasing them and then change to some new colorway for the next 3 years like these columbias kept getting switched. I'm mad that the Bordeaux 7s are coming out next year, I love rocking those...I never see anyone else with em. SMH

Can someone please help me out with sizing? Do these run the same as the bred XI's ? Thanks and Happy Holidays to all of you

A little roomier than the Breds...I would say .5 size smaller than your breds would be perfect
Thank you.  Sucks its this way lol.  Normally im a size 10-10.5  My bred XIs fit great at 9.5.  I was trying to cop my size 10 for these legend blue's but could only cop 10.5s

Time to find a trade or something :frown:  

Thanks for the info man

Christmas/Bday gifts. I'm very thankful I have family that feeds my addiction. Shout out to all the pears.
don't think them concord lows is real. Toe caps are to see through. 
nerd.gif

If XIs were sitting on shelves, they would lose much of their allure. These shoes are very clearly "special" to Nike and fans of sneakers in general ("you made them iconic"). Do you think we would care this much if we could easily attain these for retail whenever we wanted?
Yes.. if XI's were in stores and i could try them on.. then maybe i could afford to get all of the pairs.. then i woldnt need to sole protect because i could just get another pair when i wanted.. but i forget most of the NT community want a shoe that costs 25 bucks to make then gets shipped and upsold in the US to be worth 3 times its worth.. its a shoe not a jewel not a diamond and defeintely not worth 400-500 bucks..

this is what nike wants.. people willing to die by the Jordan sign.. the nike check.. and the referee uniform.. im good
This shooting had nothing to do with the Js. The guy went in with the intention to shoot the other guy...but they are gonna charge him with 2nd degree murder?...seems pre meditated to me.

wahts this im reading $450-500 for these in resale?!? :smh: :x

and all i was looking to score for my extra size 12 i have was for a trade of some gamma 11s in 11.5-12 + cash
problem is with grey market talks scared to trust anybody lol

i tried the pair i was keeping and im glad i went half size up. i normally wear 11.5. 11s though from history and my experience run a lil narrow and i do have a bit wider feet.

This shooting had nothing to do with the Js. The guy went in with the intention to shoot the other guy...but they are gonna charge him with 2nd degree murder?...seems pre meditated to me.
theres more to my statement than the jumpman logo... but since its 12/26 and RIF

this is what nike wants.. people willing to die by the Jordan sign.. the nike check.. and the referee uniform.. im good

Honestly how is it Nike's fault if people get killed over their shoes? If anything, they should be proud they made a product people are so passionate about that they are willing to risk their own personal safety to attain a pair for retail. What other company has hype like this?

Watch when the Adidas Yeezy 3's release it will be the same hype.

Back
Top Bottom