12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Any dirty pairs of these yet? I don't think I can wait til Summer to rock 'em.
How the hell you missed this pic?
buffalo-sauce-spilled-on-air-jordan-11-legend-blues.png

^
laugh.gif
Not the kind of dirty I'm talking about. I gotta say what's even "dirtier" about that pic, are how the shoes are laced.

I'm waiting on a good day of sunshine with no clouds, but that's going to be awhile...

That girl better stop that. Gone get alot of people on NT caught up looking at this picture. Def had to wait till my girl left the room to finish scrolling down and to leave a comment 
right, i just did the same thing.

Damn... Ya'll girls be tripping off a picture of a girl on a sneaker forum?... Hate insecure girls man. One of my biggest turn-offs.

Last edited:
Hopefully the PL doesn't yellow quick i just looked at my wht/red lows from a few years ago and they haven't changed at all. Still ds in the box with the paper

Hopefully the PL doesn't yellow quick i just looked at my wht/red lows from a few years ago and they haven't changed at all. Still ds in the box with the paper
True . got any pics? I removed all the paper out of  one my pair's. really debating if I should just put all the paper back in the original boxing. a lot of people on here are saying the paper is non acidic.  Im just tryna preserve my 11s!

I don't have any paper in any of my boxes. I doubt it will yellow any of my shoes but no need to keep the paper as I'm not getting rid of the shoes anyway. Keep my kicks in the box in my closet so no sunlight hits them either. So far so good.

I don't have any paper in any of my boxes. I doubt it will yellow any of my shoes but no need to keep the paper as I'm not getting rid of the shoes anyway. Keep my kicks in the box in my closet so no sunlight hits them either. So far so good.
Don't plan on getting rid of mine either so the paper is no big deal. have you tried this method with any 11s in particular ?

These are at $300 now in size 11 on ebay, which JB seemed to make the most pairs in. Resellers that want $400 for should just give it up and lower their prices.

All my shoes have everything still in the box even my 11 concord only thing that yellowed is the area around the pods but there is no stopping that [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Damn... Ya'll girls be tripping off a picture of a girl on a sneaker forum?... Hate insecure girls man. One of my biggest turn-offs.

This my girl would have nodded and be like oh she looks cute or i like her booty...... And kept it movin

Back
Top Bottom