12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Maybe. I know I wasn't refunded the shipping and had to call Finishline direct to have that refunded, they wasn't at all surprised by the method of refunding.

Get used to being called salty in here, say any word against these members and you're automatically salty. Salty is like a generic response to these people, I've been called salty for missing out on a shoe I actually copped just because I don't follow the Jordan sneakerhead parameters.

Salty is such an unoriginal response.

It's like when trying to talk with kid and they automatically spurt out the 1st thing that comes to mind because they cant think of anything thoughtful or intelligent to say.

Last edited:

It's like when trying to talk with kid and they automatically spurt out the 1st thing that comes to mind because they cant think of anything thoughtful or intelligent to say.
It's just as bad as "hater". I ******* hate that word so I guess I'm just a hater on the word hater. "You just a hater, bro". Go huge a ****. (Not directed at you, just in general and your reply made me think of this) Just a default unoriginal reply. Dummies. 

Last edited:
Get used to being called salty in here, say any word against these members and you're automatically salty. Salty is like a generic response to these people, I've been called salty for missing out on a shoe I actually copped just because I don't follow the Jordan sneakerhead parameters.

This.... And this.

I'm going to just say it, Jordan threads have the most sensitive members. I don't know if it's because the majority of the members are 16 - 21 but they're super "hug me, I'm about to cry"-ish in here.

You can't joke with them like we do in the Lebron thread, that unequivocally makes you salty to them.

Last edited:
Find that hard to believe. It states you must bring the original form of payment (PayPal transaction is refunded accordingly) and ID for returns on the receipts. The manager of the store screwed up.
Gap used to send checks for returns without receipts....like 98-99. The jig was lucrative but they put an end to all that and since, only give merch credit which is customer specific. 

If he said the authorization dropped, or paypal came with the refund, I'd believe him, but how is FNL sending out refund checks faster than they can drop authorizations?

Just got called salty for no reason like 2 times in the jordan iv LB thread. What gives? Lol

Nike should make a Jordan salty gimmick shoe, they'd be all over it
laugh.gif
Like these but with 11s? I actually think that would be kinda cool

Question got pair from Nike actually. But each shoe has a different production code. One is 5/14-6/24 other one is 6/24-807

If you bought it from Nike, I doubt they are delving into the counterfeit market......unless you bought it from a Nike store (not NDC) and it was a return.
No it was NDC. I don't believe they're fake. It's just weird it's never happened before

I feel its necessary to reply. You need to embrace the term Salty, or it will haunt you. 
nthat.gif

Fighting over story that's most likely fabricated.. I've built payment transaction system, and know for a fact you always refund via original payment (with the exception of store credit). FNL would never send him a check because that would allow fraud via chargebacks - something we call being PCI compliant. Plus, when has FNL ever compensated for canceling an order?

FYI

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/

1345529/width/200/height/400

Fighting over story that's most likely fabricated.. I've built payment transaction system, and know for a fact you always refund via original payment (with the exception of store credit). FNL would never send him a check because that would allow fraud via chargebacks - something we call being PCI compliant. Plus, when has FNL ever compensated for canceling an order?
fyi
View media item 1345532

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom