12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Would you guys trade your DS pair of legend blues for a pair Columbia 4's, baron 13's, and flynit air maxes.  All three pairs have been worn a couple times and none come with boxes.

Depends how many times they were worn and what they look like if they look good I would do that . Especially if you have multiples of the 11s.

Depends how many times they were worn and what they look like if they look good I would do that . Especially if you have multiples of the 11s.
They were all worn less than 5 times.  The columbias were aren't creasing which was suprising to me.  I don't have multiples of the 11s but it seemed like a legit deal.

Would you guys trade your DS pair of legend blues for a pair Columbia 4's, baron 13's, and flynit air maxes.  All three pairs have been worn a couple times and none come with boxes.

I also wouldn't do it unless you got DS or near DS Columbias or another white 11, as I can find the other 3 shoes in a size 11 for damn near retail ..I absolutely cannot find a size 11 Legend Blue for anywhere resembling retail, just my opinion.

Me and wifey do got our pears tho. :smokin

Last edited:
Nope but me personally I hate not having og boxes it's one of my OCDs

Depending on how the worn shoes look... If they look all still look barely worn with minor to no creasing then I would pull the trigger with no hesitation... I won't really care about the boxes since I'm planning to wear all 3... Right now you can probably grab a DS pair of Legend 11 for $250-280...

Sold out fellas just tried like four times 
laugh.gif

I was able to cart a size 11.5 as soon as J23 app dropped the link! Couldn't find new credit card # and then thought I need to let these go as I'm already looking at #IfYouBuy1MorePairOfShoesYourDEAD! threat from my wife! It wasn't a hard decision for me. Hahaha! So if somebody copped an 11.5 your welcome!

I was able to cart a size 11.5 as soon as J23 app dropped the link! Couldn't find new credit card # and then thought I need to let these go as I'm already looking at #IfYouBuy1MorePairOfShoesYourDEAD! threat from my wife! It wasn't a hard decision for me. Hahaha! So if somebody copped an 11.5 your welcome!
Yea ive never set up a account with them had to check out as a guest. Plz my wife just gave up....she be like no shoes this week???? and then bam 4 low 11's and 1 pair from the fnl restock a week ago lol...and another possible restock today..... 
happy.gif

HELL YEAH I MOS DEF WOULD... but keep in my mind I also have two pairs of the Legend Blues so it really wouldn't hurt me[emoji]128517[/emoji]

Copped these for 220$ delivered DS. Wait it out prices are dropping if you want a pair you should be able to get a good price people who paid above 300$ are nuts.

Back
Top Bottom