'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Wish ESPN trade machine wasn't down. I was trying to do some late-night drunk fake trades to land Dwight.
honestly...**** dwight!! I know im probably in the minority on this issue, but i dont see how he makes us better if we have to trade a combo of  Deng, Noah, boozer, asik, taj and multiple picks! They want at least 3 of those guys with picks. **** that!! This league is not a centers league anymore. I'm not trading for a guy who cant even hit half of his free throws. Missing free throws costs you games, important games. He missed 18 free throws a couple nights ago. they got REALLY lucky they won that game, if not for hitting 11 three's they would have gotten killed. I know he's a monster on D and on the Boards and im not denying any of that, but I just think he doesnt take the game seriously. If a guy really wanted to win a Chip' why the hell would he have a team like the NETS on his list, but not the bulls? !+!%+.
I love the team we have now. We are winning  and we havent had Rip and CJ healthy for a while.

drunk talking with my buddies and this idea still sticks with me...

what if... the reason the bulls and d rose aren't pushing for dwight is that Derrick has told the front office that he can get his boy K. Love here? amnesty boozer and there's your pick and roll for the next 10 years.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

what if... the reason the bulls and d rose aren't pushing for dwight is that Derrick has told the front office that he can get his boy K. Love here? amnesty boozer and there's your pick and roll for the next 10 years.

i would love this. no pun intended

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

RAWW #%$ MIXTAPE
pimp.gif

would be very nice
mr mvp & mr double double

Originally Posted by ColdCity

would be very nice
mr mvp & mr double double
I would say that a love/rose combo excites me more than dwight/rose. Only because love spaces the floor for Derrick without giving up rebounding. That and all the jo noah supporters could be happy.

Getting Rip was a great move, and they are still crazy deep. I think this is the year for the next step to the Finals, not sure of the outcome, but maybe the first Championship of the D Rose era.

I agree L, we are looking very strong and not yet at 100%. We have the best opponent PPG and the depth is crazy.

That mixtape up there is
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Good luck today. Headed to the game. I'm going to be near the visitor's locker room after the game, are the majority of the players cool? Trying to get some pics, autographs or gear.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

nerd.gif

Good luck today. Headed to the game. I'm going to be near the visitor's locker room after the game, are the majority of the players cool? Trying to get some pics, autographs or gear.
I'm not sure how they are after a game, but Jo is a pretty cool dude.  Met him at a street festival here, he was in line with us to get beer
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom