'13 Air Jordan 1 Bred Legit/Price Check

$225 seems soooo suspicious for these Bred 1s. Says he only wore once and has some creasing in the toebox. Other than that they are great! Also come with the reciept he bought from City Gear ( which I have never heard of ). Been wanting to buy a pair of Breds since release day and it's hard to find an actual authentic pair, not no super perfect replicas & unauthorized kicks. Let me know what yall think about these guys.

Will do once I recieve them. But do you really think $225 sounds fishy? Cause to me it does seeing these go for $300-$400+

Ds normally goes for $400+. Worn 1x with og box is normally about $300. So yea, his price is a little bit fishy but that doesn't nessesarly mean he's going to scam you. Where are you buying them from?

Kixify lol, I bought a pair of Shy Pinks last month from.there and they turned out to be legit. But I have to double check on these Breds since theres alot of different fakes out there. $225 is a better price to pay than $300 though.

Last edited:
Here is more detailed pictures. The 'Nike' on the bottom sole seems a little off to me. o_O

Kixify lol, I bought a pair of Shy Pinks last month from.there and they turned out to be legit. But I have to double check on these Breds since theres alot of different fakes out there. $225 is a better price to pay than $300 though.
first things first. Don't be fooled by the "grades" of fakes..Fake is fake. Period. Now on to the kicks.. They look to be legit from the pix. I SERIOUSLY doubt they have only been worn once. Price seems fair but be careful..

Befor buying I would insist on a CLEAR tagged close up of the small [emoji]174[/emoji] on the box lid. It will be by the NIKE logo.

Its too late anyways he sold them for $225 and missed my chance! /:

Last edited:
Turns out he has another pair in my size! So I'll cop that pair and once I recieved them I'll post pictures to see if I got an authentic pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom