16 Personalities...

^also add the countless potential NBA players on here saying they would average 5-10 points per game after a week of practice. There's dudes averaging 0 ppg making hundreds of thousands on the bench, yet these 10 ppg NTers are working retail? 90% of the claims on this site are fradulent :lol:

Last edited:
this the same forum where in the past week three different Nters lied about being black and were later exposed as being white. Who would do that?

This the same forum where dudes have posted pics of their girlfriends only for to exposed they jacked the pictures from other Nters. Who does that?

It's been proven in countless threads over the years, y'all lie to kick it. Who does that, **** I think most of y'all exaggerate the hell out yourselves. In my ten years I see the same humble brag threads time and time and time again.

Why would they front about this, you must have forget where you at :lol:

You're missing part of the picture. For one, a disproportionate amount of people that regularly frequent message boards are introverted types like intj, intp, infj etc. You're less likely to run into a lot of estps, esfps etc using message boards. Two, a lot of people are mistyped as intj. They took an online mbti test, and because of the way certain questions are asked, they got intj.

Like I mentioned before, I use to think I was an intj for years after I got it on several mbti tests. It wasn't until I learned more about it that I realized I wasn't intj. This actually happens a lot, even on mbti forums.

Last edited:
Surprised at how many people haven't done this before. This holds a lot of weight to some girls in online dating lol. Like asking about your sign some people love interpreting the types and their compatabilities. First did this back in college and still get same results today.

ENFJ and it's spot on.

Last edited:
^also add the countless potential NBA players on here saying they would average 5-10 points per game after a week of practice. There's dudes averaging 0 ppg making hundreds of thousands on the bench, yet these 10 ppg NTers are working retail? 90% of the claims on this site are fradulent :lol:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

this the same forum where in the past week three different Nters lied about being black and were later exposed as being white. Who would do that?

This the same forum where dudes have posted pics of their girlfriends only for to exposed they jacked the pictures from other Nters. Who does that?

It's been proven in countless threads over the years, y'all lie to kick it. Who does that, **** I think most of y'all exaggerate the hell out yourselves. In my ten years I see the same humble brag threads time and time and time again.

People gettin made are the people your talkin bout. :lol:

I legit head to toe baby.

How bout you @Wavy Daddy

Where's the thread that dudes were saying they would give Rhonda Rousey those hands :lol:

Cant remember what I scored as but saw it was the same as Donald Trump :smh::lol:

I got ESTP-A

Last edited:

Your logic is still flawed. You're just making generalizations now.

Just because you don't agree with their opinion doesn't mean its fraudulent. Theres definitely a difference between someone's opinion, which you can agree or disagree with, and something that's can be proven. Basically, I don't see the connection you tried to make with those two events.

Facts.

Last edited:
What's the point of frauding this though? Some dude with all the time in the world read all 16 personality profiles and picked rare ones for eprops? That's as much a waste as e-investigating this.

What's the point of frauding this though? Some dude with all the time in the world read all 16 personality profiles and picked rare ones for eprops? That's as much a waste as e-investigating this.
welcome to the Internet

Haven't done this test in a couple years. My personality and way of thinking definitely changed for the better I believe.

I got "adventurer" personality

ISFP-A

Used to be a lot more reserved, kept to myself shy,etc...

Sometimes on rare occassion I catch myself reverting to my old personality then I remember to stop giving a **** too much

Last edited:
for anyone else who is an INTP ? do any of you work in a office environment? if so how does it make you feel?

Personally i can't stand it.

for anyone else who is an INTP ? do any of you work in a office environment? if so how does it make you feel?

Personally i can't stand it.

I can only imagine. I'd prolly pick one or two people to kick it with, and stay away of any gossip or anyone I identify as two faced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom