17 y/o claims to have been double teamed by Miami Heat players

6ksay45.jpg

72t4ac2.jpg

6jdogtf.jpg

You know how you always see chics post pics they took with NBA players on their myspace and we chauvinistically assume, "she blew him," or something,even though most of the time they're just excited to see a celebrity and want to take a picture? Well, this time maybe it is the former. At least, thisgirl claims that to be the case. The Caucasoid female with her arms around Ricky Davis is the one who claims to have let Udonis and Ricky smash.

http://www.hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57220

I knew Ricky D is gonna be part of this.
laugh.gif

He should of ask JWill for that Ho Depot T-shirt.
laugh.gif

Cops gonna be on their way for this gettin' out.
laugh.gif

this the greatest quote from the original topic over on their forums. And if I'm ranking, I got the light skinned on Udonis's right first, then thechic who looks like Mario, then the girl on RD's left, then the blond female last.
^ yeah im pretty sure the white $!!+# that goes to my school has a std or two...so if you have ricky davis or udonis haslem on your fantasy team, i'd keep an eye out.

Girl in the long-sleeve white shirt is cute...

Apparently this was after the Utah game? 12/3?

Ricky is great...
laugh.gif

^ yeah im pretty sure the white $!!+# that goes to my school has a std or two...so if you have ricky davis or udonis haslem on your fantasy team, i'd keep an eye out.

laugh.gif

miami heat in your genital region..

YO! I can tell I wholeheartedly believe this if Ricky is involved. When dude was with the Hornets, he eye-$@%$!% the +%*$ out of my aunt at the mall. Dude apredator. DF!!!

And if I'm ranking, I got the light skinned on Udonis's right first, then the chic who looks like Mario, then the girl on RD's left, then the blond female last.
There's only 3 girls...
laugh.gif

I dont doubt it for a second. You think they were hanging with some below average looking high school girls for fun? You already know Ricky got his..
laugh.gif

smh at them though, they really gotta stoop this low?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the comments they left on that message board..

honestly, props to them.

Haslem given them!$#*!$** that champion d&%k... and davis, *****s on the heat =/.... least he can do is get some !@+@+... win some way O_O
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it went down like the heats entire season
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There so lucky. That's like me saying I %*%!$@ Lisa Leslie.
eek5.gif

roll.gif

yeah im pretty sure the white $+%*+ that goes to my school has a std or two...so if you have ricky davis or udonis haslem on your fantasy team, i'd keep an eye out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

And if I'm ranking, I got the light skinned on Udonis's right first, then the chic who looks like Mario, then the girl on RD's left, then the blond female last.
There's only 3 girls...
laugh.gif

You sure? If so, then the light skinned one looks way better from that angle in the Udonis pic than in the Ricky pic.

6jdogtf.jpg

Make this a YOU MAD? pic please..
laugh.gif

If these pics are sent to authorities they can get into some real trouble though. This looks like a scandal waiting to happen.

If these pics are sent to authorities they can get into some real trouble though. This looks like a scandal waiting to happen.

Yea, that Ricky pic is a problem, you can't tell me that ice bucket and tops of cans you see aren't some kind of alcohol. Then again, maybe we'rejust being presumptuous and she just made it all up for attention and really just got pics somehow, could have been staying at the same hotel or maybe her dadis a season ticket holder and knows the players and they came to a birthday party. I got the original Destiny's Child to take a pic and all 4 were touchingme, doesn't mean I smashed.

Back
Top Bottom