18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

Last edited:
You can see the light appear just after the officer steps out of his car here:

Light is visible here way before the incident, so it couldn't have been a phone being pulled out:

And then you can see the light shine behind the officer as he falls backwards here:

at 1:18 whatever he holds up shines into the officers chest/face area.

there is no way to tell what the guy has in his hands, lets be real here. as i said, people's minds are made up so one side is already 100% its a gun before even watching the video and the other side "knows" its a cellphone or id because they dont want it to be a gun.

stop arguing over this stuff, its a waste of time

Checkout the first video I posted. The light is coming from the cop for the entire length of the incident. It cuts off just as the kid pulls the gun out. Notice how there is no light coming from his hand?

And in the last vid you can see the light shine behind the cop as he's falling down. It even falls out of his hands as he hits the ground.

"Minds made up" 
roll.gif

It isn't a matter of opinion though as there's clear evidence of what happened, and the gun was recovered. 

Flat out anyone who chooses to ignore the evidence or say it was planter, doctored, etc, is a conspiracy theorist. 

"Minds made up" 
roll.gif

It isn't a matter of opinion though as there's clear evidence of what happened, and the gun was recovered. 

Flat out anyone who chooses to ignore the evidence or say it was planter, doctored, etc, is a conspiracy theorist. 
from what i have seen the evidence suggests that he pulled a gun on the cop and theres not much that says otherwise. 

Must have been an awfully big phone, probably the iPhone 6+ 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Here's that light you were talking about. You can clearly see the officer holding a flashlight in the gif while backpedaling. 

"Minds made up" 
roll.gif

Like I said in the other thread, there could be 1080P HD video of the kid pulling a gun and people would STILL blame the cop, as evidenced by some of the posters here asking why the cop didn't shoot the gun out of the kid's hand or something. 
sick.gif

Like I said in the other thread, there could be 1080P HD video of the kid pulling a gun and people would STILL blame the cop, as evidenced by some of the posters here asking why the cop didn't shoot the gun out of the kid's hand or something. 
sick.gif
true, and if you disagree, better be prepared to be called a ,"SWS"   one of niketalkers favorite misused and reached words as of lately.  don't get me wrong it's a few members who fit the description and deserve that label, but some cats throw that term around too loosely if someone simply disagrees or has a different opinion then them.

i'm glad nobody is placing this kid in the same sentence as mike brown and eric garner though as that would be an insult to those two.  

Anybody comparing this to mike brown/garner is dumb

Literally just saw the other vid but even before I figured it was justified because the police released the video so fast :lol:

It's hard to tell what's in his hand but the way his arm went up makes me think it was a gun. Also the officer was close enough to not stumble back the way he did if it was anything else but a gun.

But i thought the consensus agreed this was probably justified? Think some of yall just reaching trying to pull a "I told you so" cause you got sonned so much in these other threads

Anybody comparing this to mike brown/garner is dumb

Literally just saw the other vid but even before I figured it was justified because the police released the video so fast
laugh.gif

It's hard to tell what's in his hand but the way his arm went up makes me think it was a gun. Also the officer was close enough to not stumble back the way he did if it was anything else but a gun.

But i thought the consensus agreed this was probably justified? Think some of yall just reaching trying to pull a "I told you so" cause you got sonned so much in these other threads
i've seen some dudes around my way outraged over this and being serious about comparing this situation to mike brown and eric garner.   it is what it is though.  stupid opinions are what they are.  

it's a justified kill and the officer was well within his means for the response, but it sucks seeing people take enjoyment in it.  at 18 you should know right from wrong, but I can't get down with that, I'm glad his dead, ha ha he's dead talk, i've been seeing. 

For sure...dumb decision by the youngin especially during the current climate. Just like every white cop ain't crooked every black male ain't innocent...my stance on here from day one was unjustified killings. This ain't it

Really hope folks with way larger voices than mine don't mix this in with the real issues

Never said all white cops were crooked...I know some are and I've had bad experiences with some though

never said all blacks getting killed by cops were innocent either

Beginning of this thread I said I wasn't judging what happened until I saw some vid *shrugs*

Marcus backtracking like a mutha....I see you homie.

It's cool to see you being rationale though.

Edit: ME666 is a WS right? I don't think we need the first S for him. Ain't nothing suspect about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom