18 year old shot by Police in Berkley missouri.

You'll either be labeled an SWS or a racist for offering your opinions. :smh:

Yup but we got cats spewing slick low key hate for whites and it goes uncalled.

Ish we just had a dude early post a generalization about immigrants being vegetable pickers but ain't no one say a thing

And they call us SWS but miniritoes like myself cannot be racist da hell

Dude was getting schooled on social topics and decided to make the thread about himself :lol:

You're a hall of fame candidate when it comes to deflection.

Mannn it's come to the point where people are forgetting these young men's names.. I mentioned Mike Brown to someone and they said "who?" smdh

Then please explain why everyone is up in arms because dude is rich because dude does not share the beliefs and views you guys share?

This gang up mentality because of different views on Nt is getting out of hand already smh

But wait I'll be a SWS because I don't agree I'll keep my voice down

I think what's got them up in arms is because it's coming off as if he is saying that the reason people are poor and the way they are is because there are opportunities staring them in the face and they choosing to ignore it. What mgrand is saying is that he is essentially calling people lazy from a position of privellege.

I personally think the problem is that when you grow up poor in inner cities you can't even picture in your mind going to college. Like that was never on the table. You can only blame those that have the chance to succeed and decide not too for their own failure. But there are many that don't even have the proposer environment or resources to even begin to think about being successful.

To be honest I didn't know dude supposedly had money until today. He started playing that victim role after he got caught up in some stupid *** statements.

"I'm from a country (Latin) where everybody works hard and has businesses" in reponse to me asking why don't he talk down on people from his country.

I'm still waiting on this Latin country that got everybody flourishing :lol:

Cause the majority of them have these rules.

"Stay close to the resort and don't venture off alone" :rofl:

Last edited:
Haven't seen any proof dude is rich. Don't be trolled.
If you look at the beliefs he's chosen to express and the way he has you'd know why his presence is disliked.
famb's people might have some paper...

From him talking so much about his possessions to the attitude... Its plausible...

But let's shift subjects here..

When it comes the DA... Having basically cooked the case...

What incentive did he have?

Do DAs and cops work together or something?

Why do DAs NEVER get indictments for cops??

Is it the DA fault of the general public perceiving cops as never at fault?

Haven't seen any proof dude is rich. Don't be trolled.
If you look at the beliefs he's chosen to express and the way he has you'd know why his presence is disliked.
famb's people might have some paper...

From him talking so much about his possessions to the attitude... Its plausible...
Well outside of these sort of threads I only know dude for riding camels and being obsessed with Nas. So if he's equally pathetic in other threads then I guess the problem is bigger than him being a sws or self hatred.

But let's shift subjects here..

When it comes the DA... Having basically cooked the case...

What incentive did he have?

Do DAs and cops work together or something?

Why do DAs NEVER get indictments for cops??

Is it the DA fault of the general public perceiving cops as never at fault?
The argument is basically that because of their relationship they'd have incentive to steer things away from prosecuting a cop. It'd have to be glaring, all the evidence would have to point to conviction.

It's simply cuz the cops are suppose to also enforce the law. When they're out here actually apprehending real criminals it's their footwork that sets up the case for trial. They find the evidence, they do the interrogation to catch ppl in lies or get confessions, and hopefully if they do it all legally it's easier for the DA's office. Peep any of the good eps of Law & Order int he 90s. Detectives and higher all generally have a very close relationship with ADA's, DAs, etc. which in itself I'd feel cause a conflict of interest when a cop commits a heinous crime.

Last edited:
The fact that you're on some arrogant, bragging **** on the Internet says everything people need to know about you.

And nah, I'm not tryna hurt your feelings. It's just obvious as hell.

Seriously, it's just plain weird to have to express yourself in such a way to a group of faceless strangers, never understood why folks resort to it. My best guess is the sliver of attention it may generate, though considering the audience, wouldn't that be pretty much worthless?? Coming from someone who prob can "brag" about certain things, I just don't get it :lol:

Wonder if the folks that boast or represent themselves so highly on here are same in real life, would just be awkard AF to encounter someone like that

he reminds of that kid that shot up that cali university. His folks were rich yet he sat on the internet talking **** about other minorities :lol: even Asians and dude was half asian :smh:

^^^

Son!

:wow: :lol:

Did did dude just did dis?

We had a shooting in my hometown by police... Killed a 20 year old dude...

Way different from MB... Quanelle X came and ****** everything up...

Dude is a crook!!

We had a shooting in my hometown by police... Killed a 20 year old dude...

Way different from MB... Quanelle X came and ****** everything up...

Dude is a crook!!
You mean this story?
[h1]Cops shoot armed man at Texas club fight; bystanders throw bottles at police[/h1]
By Kellan Howell  - The Washington Times - Saturday, December 27, 2014

Police shot and killed an armed black man in Texas City Friday night after the man allegedly fired shots into a crowd and then pointed his gun at an officer, prompting bystanders to throw bottles and rocks at police.

The manager of a local nightclub, HT’s Lounge, called police to report a fight that had broken out inside during the club’s “hood nite,”
sick.gif
 Houston’s NBC affiliate reported  Friday.

When police arrived around 1:20 a.m., the fight had spilled outside with hundreds of patrons scrambling in the parkway as the man, 20-year-old Carlton Smith, allegedly fired shots at the direction of patrons leaving the club.

Police reportedly gave Mr. Smith  a verbal warning, but after pointing his weapon at an officer police shot him down, Texas City Police Chief Robert Burby told reporters.

Club owner Harris Aldridge said he reviewed video footage of the incident that did show Mr. Smith  making a move toward the officer with a gun.

But some witnesses say that police shot Mr. Smith  from behind without warning and that, while Mr. Smith  was holding a gun, he didn’t fire any shots and that another woman had been firing shots into the air to break up the fighting, a local ABC affiliate reported.

Shortly after the incident the crowd threw bottles and rocks at police,  the Houston news station reported. A Texas City PD spokesperson said there were no reported injuries.

Mr. Smith’s family said he was not a violent person and have doubts about the police account of the incident.

“Don’t always assume the police are right, because they’re not,” one family member told  NBC  reporters.

The officer who shot Mr. Smith  was placed on modified duty following the incident, the NBC  affiliate reported.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

In before all the defenders of criminal behavior who will blame the cop for the killing of another "innocent" young black male.

Nobody has ever defended an armed man. Your fellow conservatives place mental diseases on yall armed men who commit massacres.

You mean this story?

[h1]Cops shoot armed man at Texas club fight; bystanders throw bottles at police[/h1]

By Kellan Howell
 - The Washington Times - Saturday, December 27, 2014

Police shot and killed an armed black man in Texas City Friday night after the man allegedly fired shots into a crowd and then pointed his gun at an officer, prompting bystanders to throw bottles and rocks at police.

The manager of a local nightclub, HT’s Lounge, called police to report a fight that had broken out inside during the club’s “hood nite,” :x  Houston’s NBC affiliate reported
 Friday.

When police arrived around 1:20 a.m., the fight had spilled outside with hundreds of patrons scrambling in the parkway as the man, 20-year-old Carlton Smith
, allegedly fired shots at the direction of patrons leaving the club.

Police reportedly gave Mr. Smith
 a verbal warning, but after pointing his weapon at an officer police shot him down, Texas City Police Chief Robert Burby told reporters.

Club owner Harris Aldridge said he reviewed video footage of the incident that did show Mr. Smith
 making a move toward the officer with a gun

But some witnesses say that police shot Mr. Smith
 from behind without warning and that, while Mr. Smith
 was holding a gun, he didn’t fire any shots and that another woman had been firing shots into the air to break up the fighting, a local ABC affiliate reported

Shortly after the incident the crowd threw bottles and rocks at police,  the Houston news station reported. A Texas City PD spokesperson said there were no reported injuries.

Mr. Smith
’s family said he was not a violent person and have doubts about the police account of the incident.

“Don’t always assume the police are right, because they’re not,” one family member told

NBC
 reporters.

The officer who shot Mr. Smith
 was placed on modified duty following the incident, the NBC
 affiliate reported.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

In before all the defenders of criminal behavior who will blame the cop for the killing of another "innocent" young black male.
my hometown.

I was there

1. No bottles were thrown.
2. The officer had every right to shoot him
3. The officer didnt yell for him to drop the gun. It was a very quick reaction.
4. Hood night at HTs is where the ratchets go. The more sophisticated club next door was shooting a video so that's why a lot of people went to HTs...

But it is alwaya hood night on thursday
5. Nobody from that night is defensing his actions outside of unrealistic family members expecting him to get shot on the leg.

This aomt MB... And almost no one is making the conpariaom...

Media is sensationalizing it... Absolutely no riots or bottles being thrown.

None.

Nobody has ever defended an armed man. Your fellow conservatives place mental diseases on yall armed men who commit massacres.

I'm saying...

Dude from my hometown was wrong as hell... And everybody knows it.

Have him be a white dude and he'd have a mental illness, though.

Always. Someway somehow them fools always get arrested unharmed. Pretty amazing that white men get privilege after killing multiple folks.

Always. Someway somehow them fools always get arrested unharmed. Pretty amazing that white men get privilege after killing multiple folks.
Of course it always comes back to race to you.  How come white guys get to commit crimes and live, but black guys commit crimes and get killed?  Boohoo...how about not commit crime in the first place?   It's like if you got pulled over for speeding and you start arguing with the cop why the other guy who was speeding didn't get pulled over too?

Show me ONE instance where anyone has defended the actions of any of the white mass shooters such as Adam Lanza or James Holmes.  Hell, even Adam Lanza's DAD said he wished his son had never been born.  A criminal is a criminal, regardless of race.

Last edited:

Of course it always comes back to race to you.  How come white guys get to commit crimes and live, but black guys commit crimes and get killed?  Boohoo...how about not commit crime in the first place?   It's like if you got pulled over for speeding and you start arguing with the cop why the other guy who was speeding didn't get pulled over too?

Show me ONE instance where anyone has defended the actions of any of the white mass shooters such as Adam Lanza or James Holmes.  Hell, even Adam Lanza's DAD said he wished his son had never been born.  A criminal is a criminal, regardless of race.

But he didn't say anything about people defending them.

Or hating them.

Last edited:

let me step in because I think a different perspective will make things a little more clearer...

In regards to your first point, the fact that white people ate AFFORDED the chance to correct their mistakes and move on and learn from them is am opportunity many black men aren't given.

Take Tim Allen... Dude was on the hook for major drugs... Was able to get a slap on the wrist and move on.

Many politicians have a long history of sexual assault, violence, etc... But in general, they're afforded the chance to learn from their mistakes, especially as younger white men.

The stats show that black people are punished 4x as their white counterparts for the same offense...

So... Of you're a black guy and get caught with some weed... Enough can tack a felony on...

But a white guy might get it pled down to a lesser charge, and eventually eradicated from their record.

The black guy can't get jobs, get fin aid, etc... Because he wasn't afforded the opportunity to grow and learn from mistakes.

Plenty of white people get let go with slaps om the wrist that black men aren't afforded.

Not all but some...

Om regards to your second point.. I think the image that's painted around those guys you mentioned is far less incriminating about their character than black counterparts...

And the MAIM issue is that it's not a direct result of their culture or upbringing.

The public generally doesn't admonish the entire white race when these mass shooters appear...

But when black men are in a high profile case... Every other statistic about the negativities in the black community are brought up.

When Adam lamza did his thing... You didn't here any stats on mass shooters generally being white, or how celebrity kids have tougher ways adjusting to regular society.

With mike brown, black on black crime, black culture. And his upbringing were ALL brought in as to why he SHOULD have been killed...

Just a different perspective because I think you and Mr Marcus are not hearing each others views.

Excuse the typos buy I got burgers on the George Foreman and I'm rushing.

Back
Top Bottom