19 Men Arrested in Rape of 11 yo *EDIT p.1* New Details - Attacks Occurred For 3 Mos in Diff Places

No way did that many people really not know they were messing with a young girl. The 11 year olds I see these days are no where near a almost grown female.

Cleveland, TX pretty much breeds strait trash of all colors.  Trust me, my ex grew up there.  
grin.gif

so for an 11 yr old gurl to say she 17mean she must look every bit of it.. and how did she mature enuff or that fast not to act like a child feel me.... so if she say it and she look it then most guys believe it and they fasho not checkn I.D b4 they get down, so u cant hate em alll.... still +#@%#@ up tho

so for an 11 yr old gurl to say she 17mean she must look every bit of it.. and how did she mature enuff or that fast not to act like a child feel me.... so if she say it and she look it then most guys believe it and they fasho not checkn I.D b4 they get down, so u cant hate em alll.... still +#@%#@ up tho

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Ok, I am in Houston it is crazy how different the national media and local media is.
National media paints it pretty bad.
These guys did not have a big rape session.
It started with like 3 or 4 guys at a party and they trained her.
From what i hear she liked one of the guys and his feelings werent the same.
So, she reported on him.
the investigation led to other guys.
The other guys were guys she sleep with over a period of time.
The local media has stopped running it cause every time they got out there.
People keep saying the girl would walk up and down the street slanging mass for free.
Her street thought she was of age cause thats what she was telling everybody.
Their were women and men all older folk telling the local media this.
Her whole hood is against her.
Where's the guy who called me an idiot for considering the fact that she could be an 11-year old garden tool at, now?  
30t6p3b.gif
cap'n savajo

She's !%!*!%% ELEVEN still. Yeah, I'm Captain Save A Ho cuz almost 20 people had sex with an 11-year-old? 
eyes.gif
You disgust me, and that's real.
why is everyone assuming that this dude is a credible source?

even if what he is saying is true, the girl is 11?
im glad this dudes are getting locked, i dont want people like that in the streets around my little sister

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Ok, I am in Houston it is crazy how different the national media and local media is.
National media paints it pretty bad.
These guys did not have a big rape session.
It started with like 3 or 4 guys at a party and they trained her.
From what i hear she liked one of the guys and his feelings werent the same.
So, she reported on him.
the investigation led to other guys.
The other guys were guys she sleep with over a period of time.
The local media has stopped running it cause every time they got out there.
People keep saying the girl would walk up and down the street slanging mass for free.
Her street thought she was of age cause thats what she was telling everybody.
Their were women and men all older folk telling the local media this.
Her whole hood is against her.
Where's the guy who called me an idiot for considering the fact that she could be an 11-year old garden tool at, now?  
30t6p3b.gif
cap'n savajo

She's !%!*!%% ELEVEN still. Yeah, I'm Captain Save A Ho cuz almost 20 people had sex with an 11-year-old? 
eyes.gif
You disgust me, and that's real.
why is everyone assuming that this dude is a credible source?

even if what he is saying is true, the girl is 11?
im glad this dudes are getting locked, i dont want people like that in the streets around my little sister

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Man, I hate even hearing about stuff like this, and this is just what we hear about, I can't imagine what some kids go through at

the hands of disgusting adults like this, and i'm sorry, but I don't care how old and fast an 11yr. old girl looks and acts, 18 grown or nearly grown men absolutely knew better.

The adults around her are responsible for this, those involved in her care and upbringing and those involved in this act directly.

There is no way I could see anyone even entertaining the idea that this was some how brought on by this 11yr old child.

18 men as old as 27 should never have even been around a girl this age (or any girl IMO) in that context.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Man, I hate even hearing about stuff like this, and this is just what we hear about, I can't imagine what some kids go through at

the hands of disgusting adults like this, and i'm sorry, but I don't care how old and fast an 11yr. old girl looks and acts, 18 grown or nearly grown men absolutely knew better.

The adults around her are responsible for this, those involved in her care and upbringing and those involved in this act directly.

There is no way I could see anyone even entertaining the idea that this was some how brought on by this 11yr old child.

18 men as old as 27 should never have even been around a girl this age (or any girl IMO) in that context.

CLEVELAND, Tex. — A year ago, the 11-year-old girl who the police say was the victim of repeated gang rapes in this East Texas town was an outgoing honor roll student, brimming with enthusiasm, who went on hikes and planted trees with a youth group here.
[img]http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2011/03/29/us/jp-TEXAS-2/jp-TEXAS-2-articleInline.jpg[/img]

A TROUBLED HOME The initial assaults occurred in the Rayford T. Ellis home, the affidavits say.

“She has always been a really bubbly child,

CLEVELAND, Tex. — A year ago, the 11-year-old girl who the police say was the victim of repeated gang rapes in this East Texas town was an outgoing honor roll student, brimming with enthusiasm, who went on hikes and planted trees with a youth group here.
[img]http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2011/03/29/us/jp-TEXAS-2/jp-TEXAS-2-articleInline.jpg[/img]

A TROUBLED HOME The initial assaults occurred in the Rayford T. Ellis home, the affidavits say.

“She has always been a really bubbly child,

It sounds like she was %!%%$$%# around town. There s no way that she is sneaking out to get raped. Now...A) not to be a creep but we need to see a pic of said girl, just to see if she could justifiably be seen as old enough. B) All dudes over the age of 17 should be dealt with, no way you sleep with an 11 year old and not know it. C) WHAT THE F WERE HER PARENTS DOING, if this was a single isolated incident it was happening overtime, her sneaking out and such. This story shows a lot of follies in America Dudes being slain in the media with no actual facts being said, young girls overly sexualized at such a young age, men not caring about the age of the girl, Parents not being socially responsible. IDK how I feel, 11 is def not old enough to make an informed decision about sex, but should we be prosecuting 13-17 year old dudes if this girl was a smutt?

The most chilling thing about this is my personal reaction the story, I'm actually questioning the validity of this girl saying she was raped. I feel bad for it, but I also understand that this isn't the first time I've heard a girl scream rape, when she was just a *@+% who got caught.

A 100% full investigation should be conducted. Even those news reports paint a jaded picture of this incident.

It sounds like she was %!%%$$%# around town. There s no way that she is sneaking out to get raped. Now...A) not to be a creep but we need to see a pic of said girl, just to see if she could justifiably be seen as old enough. B) All dudes over the age of 17 should be dealt with, no way you sleep with an 11 year old and not know it. C) WHAT THE F WERE HER PARENTS DOING, if this was a single isolated incident it was happening overtime, her sneaking out and such. This story shows a lot of follies in America Dudes being slain in the media with no actual facts being said, young girls overly sexualized at such a young age, men not caring about the age of the girl, Parents not being socially responsible. IDK how I feel, 11 is def not old enough to make an informed decision about sex, but should we be prosecuting 13-17 year old dudes if this girl was a smutt?

The most chilling thing about this is my personal reaction the story, I'm actually questioning the validity of this girl saying she was raped. I feel bad for it, but I also understand that this isn't the first time I've heard a girl scream rape, when she was just a *@+% who got caught.

A 100% full investigation should be conducted. Even those news reports paint a jaded picture of this incident.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

It doesn't matter. Like you said. She's %+@+!%* 11 years old. Point. Blank. Period.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

It doesn't matter. Like you said. She's %+@+!%* 11 years old. Point. Blank. Period.

Back
Top Bottom