1992 Original Sky Jordan VII (never seen these b4)

pretty sure my little brother had these when we were kids. sometime in the late eighties. i used to shove my foot into them and rock them even though theywere way too small.

i guess late eighties wouldn't make sense though. sad cause that means i was in high school trying to rock my little brothers kicks. lol

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

All the kid releases for Air Jordan's were call Sky Jordan's. Get out n00b.

smile.gif

Just playin' fam.

indifferent.gif

just jokin.....don't quote me

my man joined 09/18/08 and has over 1000 post already

He did say just playin'...
also said don't quote me
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

All the kid releases for Air Jordan's were call Sky Jordan's. Get out n00b.

smile.gif

Just playin' fam.

indifferent.gif

just jokin.....don't quote me

my man joined 09/18/08 and has over 1000 post already

He did say just playin'...
also said don't quote me
mad.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

I cant understand why people call blk/red 7s "raptors" when there were no Toronto Raptors until 95-96 when the XI was the new jordan.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

I cant understand why people call blk/red 7s "raptors" when there were no Toronto Raptors until 95-96 when the XI was the new jordan.
forreal.

exactly, that bothers me 2

i have a theory and not necessarily an excuse.
"Raptors" is a term what ppl can use to easily identify the colorway, something like how ppl call the 8s Bugs Bunnies when it was the 7 that thecharacter was first used to introduce.
my theory there is that the flaps when up are reminiscent of rabbit ears to some ppl.
idk just a theory

Is this how far the Jordan forum has fallen??

How can anybody not see that these are the kids size black/red VII's??

Originally Posted by micheal623

My first pair of Jordans were sky jordan VI's inafared and for that year on my birthday I got my first pair of air jordan VI's also infared I thought they were the best shoes ever.
mine were vi's but i had the september blues

because when they retro'd in 2002 there was Toronto Raptors and it musta started then. Just because the shoes came out in 1992 doesnt meanthats when people started callin them "Raptor" VII's. my theory.

Back
Top Bottom